• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

sponsors,gamemakers,and you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Peril

Spectator
Reaction score
i think you should make the server slots 30, this way there are 24 tributes,4 sponsors and 2 gamemakers randomly chosen:sponsors should be able to give one item every minecraft day then gamemakers catch trees on fire and spawn silver fish, and are able to cause mischeif,

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
The goal of the server is to have the most even playing field possible.

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/read-no-no-suggestions-read.2882/

-Sponsors

The reason for not having sponsors in the near future is becuase of how unfair the feature would be if abused. Someone could go into the game with 5 friends, once they all die they will all sponsor him and give him a lot of food and maybe even some good armor, making him extremely over powered. Sorry, we wont be doing this soon.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
That wouldn't be fun though. I would much prefer to be a tribute than any of the other things, even though I might like to cause mischief every so often. It's just more interesting to run around hiding or killing people and always having to watch your back in the survival games. Being a sponsor is interesting, but not as interesting as the game. Same with the gamemakers. But if you did, sponsors wouldn't be able to give unfair items and only 1 time per night and the game makers wouldn't be able to spawn more than 3 silverfish in a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci