• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Springfield SG [Download Link Now Available]

Would you like to see this map on MCGamer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
how long does it usually take for maps to get accepted?

DaGaxriexz

Survivor
Reaction score
This map looks sick gameplay wise. building not the best but id give af if its good for pvp :D looks like the next sg4/valley side to me !!!! Hope this is gonna end up being a map i can play on.

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
I would love to see this map on the survival games I think it would be really fun to see :D

MegaToxicTurtle

Tribute
Reaction score
Personally, I think KitMencha agrees, this build wasn't the best, and it could need a lot of improving. Although I want it on the servers, it's just a tad not good enough in my eyes.
I feel that it is a mix of Valleyside and Holiday. Everyone loves those two maps. :). I personally would love to play this map.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The map looks really intriguing! And I really like how a majority of the map bases on large buildings and spacing for a lot of clear running, and the way the spawn is designed seems quite lovely as well, because having clear running grounds for a proper cornucopia is what really interests me, because the blood baths are so much more visible (Psycho mode), this could definitely be a big entertainment for spectators as well, because of how clear the place looks, and when observing the finale of the remaining victims, I mean tributes makes it so much more easy and interesting.

I wish good luck to those who participate in a testing round, hopefully it happens soon, because this map is worth it. :D

Niqht

Tribute
Reaction score
10/10 would play again! Looks great Kit! I hope it gets accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci