• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sprinkles [EU Team]

Dadqe

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN : Concuert
Why do u want to join the clan? : good clan
Past Clans : ı forgot
English 0/10 : 5 or 6
Skype Name : concuert
Where are u from? : Turkey
Stats :700/20 ı always play troll
Accepted as a Trial member! I will need to test ur english because I have heard you before but Il double check. Best of luck!

Tevsiiboi

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN : HackusateMore
Why do u want to join the clan? : I whould like to join this clan becasue i know alot of the players in the clan. And i know they are good and nice people!
Past Clans : Obelisk Rasclarts Ignorant Weaken
English 0/10 : 9
Skype Name : vortexpvp2
Where are u from? : sweden
Stats : 20/200 Can prove better. Don't Tryhard normal Sgs.

Dadqe

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN : HackusateMore
Why do u want to join the clan? : I whould like to join this clan becasue i know alot of the players in the clan. And i know they are good and nice people!
Past Clans : Obelisk Rasclarts Ignorant Weaken
English 0/10 : 9
Skype Name : vortexpvp2
Where are u from? : sweden
Stats : 20/200 Can prove better. Don't Tryhard normal Sgs.
I know you , and I know you are decent , but I have seen a little something that could ruin your application.
Now what is this?

At the moment your Application is on Hold until we see if you are hacking or not

Last edited:

Dadqe

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok Tevsii , I will give you a second chance since I heard from several mods that its not enough evidence , I will be trialling you as soon as possible. Thanks

Accepted as a Trial Member

itsZraity

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN : UNLEGITPLAYER
Why do u want to join the clan? : Its a good clan and I know some players in the clan , and I want to join a good clan.
Past Clans : Vector, Inpirets , Aversity , virus , almighty , and some more good Clans dont remember..
English 0/10 : 7
Skype Name : Nike66_3 and u have me dadqe
Where are u from? : Sweden
Stats : 100 / 220

Dadqe

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN : UNLEGITPLAYER
Why do u want to join the clan? : Its a good clan and I know some players in the clan , and I want to join a good clan.
Past Clans : Vector, Inpirets , Aversity , virus , almighty , and some more good Clans dont remember..
English 0/10 : 7
Skype Name : Nike66_3 and u have me dadqe
Where are u from? : Sweden
Stats : 100 / 220
Accepted as A Trial Member!

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, I just want to inform you that false information was given to you for a dq against supreme. It is a redo for the round that the player was played in. So please remove the win and redo the rounds or round that he was in. Thanks and have a great day!

iquited

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, I just want to inform you that false information was given to you for a dq against supreme. It is a redo for the round that the player was played in. So please remove the win and redo the rounds or round that he was in. Thanks and have a great day!
Oh ok i didnt know i talked to a mod and he Said it Will be 5-0 to us but ok. We can Continue Against them.

Ghostclienterr

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN : Skoj.
Why do u want to join the clan? : iquited is the bro and this seems to be a really good clan with experienced players.
Past Clans : Virus, Almighty, Tracking, Solitary, Flash, Ascend.
English 0/10 : 9.5/10 m8!
Skype Name : Bolinderkungen.
Where are u from? : Sweden.
Stats : 6/16, 2/4 on an alt.
LOL u weren't in Almighty kido

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci