• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Sprint EU Clan

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your name?: Gregor - Or if you don't wanna say it that way it's cool "Gregah"
What is your IGN?: xGGw10X
What is your skype name?(PM if needed): gregzw10
Where are you from?: Scotland, UK
How old are you: 11, nearly 12, sound slightly older though.
What are your PvP Strengths & Weaknesses: I get alot of good combos, with the rod or just strafing, block hitting, fns's can be used to my advantage in the landscape I'm in. I'm on and off with the Bow.
How many wins do you currently have?(Wins/Total): 169 ;) / 1735, I know it's bad but ask cemimam, he knows I'm good :D And me and anna used to be close friends but when our clan disbanded, we've not talked, but I have gotten twice as good.
Why do you want to join #Sprint?: Bcoz cemimam's in it... duh! Seriously thought, to have fun!
How can you help the clan?: By helping everyone, learn new things and benefit, fighting good players!
How active are you?: Very, all day after school.
Do you have donor rank?:Nope.
Previous Clan experiences?: #ZethoX, #React, #TheWidowz(V1) , #TheFoxes, Inverse.
Favorite & Least Favorite Map?: Favourite - Sg Highway or Valleyside. Least Favourite - Sg 5
Map Lagging on Most?: Sg 5 / Icarus
Thank you for taking the time to read my app, and if you gave me a chance, I won't let you guys down.
Accepted, im surprised you didn't know I was in this clan! Another great addition to the clan!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I was actually first but gizm made me remove my last post

edit:200th post

another edit:
What is your name?:Niek
What is your IGN?:niekrm
What is your skype name?(PM if needed): you got it
Where are you from?: netherlands
How old are you: 15, 16 in 2 months
What are your PvP Strengths & Weaknesses: kinda an allrounder but i would say fns.
How many wins do you currently have?(Wins/Total):400-420 idk
Why do you want to join #Sprint?: da peoples
How can you help the clan?:having fun and cws also ill be active and i will allways try to help
How active are you?: in skype chat 10/10 in call and game 6/10
Do you have donor rank?:no but im planning on buying
Previous Clan experiences?:#viper <3
Favorite & Least Favorite Map?:favourite: treacherous heights, wyverns wake (rip) valleyside university. least favourite: sg5 and thats not just because of the lagg
Map Lagging on Most?: only sg5
I don't know when you edited your post but I just saw it now, Accepted!

SprintEUClan

Tribute
Reaction score
Clan Update! These will be happen every week to update you!

• Introducing the new staff rank! Secretary. The rank itself has around the same power as co-leader, just more responsibilities regarding players rights and the thread.
  • Gained NEW members: Gregah, Ralphy, and Dinoking360
  • Lost Members: Overlord547
  • Won 2 clan wars!
Thanks for reading this update! Upcoming updates include NEW clan profile photo, signature and contact section!

Last edited:

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Update! These will be happen every week to update you!

• Introducing the new staff rank! Secretary. The rank itself has around the same power as co-leader, just more responsibilities regarding players rights and the thread.
  • Gained NEW members: Gregah, Ralphy, and Dinoking360
  • Lost Members: Overlord547 and Ghananboy
  • Won 2 clan wars!
Thanks for reading this update! Upcoming updates include NEW clan profile photo, signature and contact section!
Oh nonono Ghanan is in! <3

JorgePelegrin98

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello I am the leader of #DarkEagles want to make a clan wars against you, what do you think? My skype is: jorgepelegrin98

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci