• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sprint Update - Answering Your Questions About It

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, so, Mojang just released the first snapshot for the upcoming "Biome Update" A.K.A. 1.7. Before I get into this, it does have to do with SG, and you'll see why this fits in Survival Games Discussion.

In the 1.7 snapshot for Minecraft, they added a sprint button, meaning you don't have to double tap W to sprint anymore. Now, many of you would think this isn't going to be legal for MCSG, and that they need to code it back to double tapping W because BSM is illegal on MCSG ATM. That's not the point. This is an official part of Minecraft, not a mod, which means it should be 100% legit on all servers across Minecraft.

"Does this mean Bajan is unbanned?" No/Yes. He's been unbanned from MCSG for months now, he just doesn't want to play on MCSG.
"Can we use BSM now?" BSM probably won't be developed any more due to Mojang adding this. EDIT: BSM MIGHT STILL BE CONTINUED BECAUSE IT ALLOWS YOU TO SPRINT BACKWARDS + SIDEWAYS. SO YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR USE OF IT IN THE FUTURE IF THEY DECIDE TO CONTINUE IT.

So, that means it is soon to be legal. Have fun in 1.7 MCSG <3

P.S.
Don't use BSM as of now!

Last edited:

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Ehh its gonna take sometime to get used to :p

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I've been hoping they would add this for a while.

I don't use BSM myself, but with it actually being implemented into MC, the sprint wobble will finally be gone, making one of the most irritating things about MC itself vanish.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Well, this is going to pretty much revolutionize PVP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci