• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Square Craft.

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• + Yes

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • - No (Please Explain Why)

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters

Keeisy

Diamond
Reaction score
Im getting slightly annoyed.
all your maps arnt actually yours and therefor you shouldnt take credit
Make your own god damn maps, you are getting really pathetic.
This is like the 3rd map you posted in a week
Can you just stop.

Please.

We can tell you're trying to try-hard for VIP - and you're not going to get it ripping off PMC maps.
Guys my friends and I, we understand they are totally annoying and possibly hate us.
But really if the maps were released, maybe not in a visible way but if they were modified.
We do not publish maps with a bad intention oh with bad intention to get the VIP.
The knowledge we have to accept that possibly if the map does not give us VIP and we totally agree and that is a map: Edited, improved and many may see it as remake.
AN APOLOGY AND EXPECT THEM LIKE THE MAP AS WAS UPGRADED.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Guys my friends and I, we understand they are totally annoying and possibly hate us.
But really if the maps were released, maybe not in a visible way but if they were modified.
We do not publish maps with a bad intention oh with bad intention to get the VIP.
The knowledge we have to accept that possibly if the map does not give us VIP and we totally agree and that is a map: Edited, improved and many may see it as remake.
Wit dis gramer i nu undirstend

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Good intentions or not, you got to understand why most of the people on this thread are angry. Builders can spend months (years in some cases) creating an original map. After their hard work, the last thing they want to see is that they have to compete with a map that was, to use your words, "modified". It may not be against the rules, seeing as you got permission, but it still is cheap.

To be perfectly honest, I think it is great that you guys are showing this much drive to be able to post maps, but that drive needs to be dedicated to making your own map, not editing someone else's. So, (and this is going to sound weird), but I'd like to see you ask a mod to lock this thread, not because you did anything wrong or you have to, but because it is the right thing to do. Anyway, I am done here. :p

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If I was you, I would stop being pathetic and doing stuff like this. Dispite the fact that you took a map and modified it, the map is too flat, and lacks detail. The builds are simple and have to deapth. Not to mention that the community hates you now. So im sorry to break it to you, but this map isnt gonna get accepted, whether you like it or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci