• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Squid Apocalypse

What do you want in this map??

• Total voters

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
You mention that the corn is made for 12 people. A proper spawn area is to be made for 24 for people, which is the limit for the majority of our servers.

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
You mention that the corn is made for 12 people. A proper spawn area is to be made for 24 for people, which is the limit for the majority of our servers.
There is 12 people who spawn on the tentacles and another 12 who spawn on baby squids. 12 + 12 is 24 As said in the map rules "There can be more than one cornucopia" So like in Fallen Empire 12 tributes spawn at a different location than the other 12. It is the same concept as this map however the tributes aren't as spread out. I hope this has helped you understand better.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
There is 12 people who spawn on the tentacles and another 12 who spawn on baby squids. 12 + 12 is 24 As said in the map rules "There can be more than one cornucopia" So like in Fallen Empire 12 tributes spawn at a different location than the other 12. It is the same concept as this map however the tributes aren't as spread out. I hope this has helped you understand better.
Alright, cool. I just misread it.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci