• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff dont do Good about hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mertyano

Spectator
Reaction score
So yesterday I made a video about a hacker called
[INFO REMOVED]
You see that he has forcefield right, well I reported that, they said they have dealt with it. So I was like OK fine 1 hacker down the drain well just 3 mins ago I went to battlegrounds and guess who I saw there? Yes you right [INFO REMOVED]. I just dont understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Bans can take up some time to do. Also do you know that there are about 1200 hackers banned daily? So staff do their work well. I don't get it why they always get so much hate tbh.

EDIT: After looking at the evidence I see that this evidence is not clear enough for a ban. 6 seconds is too short to be good evidence + there is no clear view of him hacking.

Last edited:

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
And besides, It kind of looked like you stopped clicking half way through.....

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
If you reported him, and the evidence was well recorded with solid proof, then you have nothing else to worry about, my friend. It takes longer than 3 minutes for a user to get banned of the network, since it takes a small amount of time for a mod to decide if it's a worthy ban or not.
Since I cannot copy/paste, if you have not reported the player yet, click the [Report a Player] box in my signature to go to the forums where you can report him for hacking. Make sure that you follow the template provided.

Last edited:

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score

From the staff statistics.

Also, it takes longer then a few minutes to ban someone. You need to be patient. We gather the evidence, research the users history, input the data into the database and submit the ban, then the ban is activated by kicking them from in game. It's a process.

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
He says he reported him yesterday and seen him 3 minutes ago.

For future reference, don't give the proof out to the publiv. If this guy sees this thread, he could start a flame war. For all we know, he could decide to hack your account. I would edit the thread, and remove any sign of his name and video.

On another note, there could have been things that affected the ban such as:

• If the proof isn't enough, then doing nothing is "dealing with the user appropriately".
  • They may have made a ban dispute, providing proof that he wasn't hacking. Which is very likely since the proof is rather lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci