• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Valentine's Day Present

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

AlpakaWhacker - Jamie, I haven't known you for a long time at in general, but the time I have spent with you are amazing to say the least. Your different voices and comedic behavior is classic, anyway Happy Valentine's Day! and here is your poem.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Your name is Jamie
And you YouTube too

CAmadeusA -
Cam, I have known you since Beta MCSG and you are a pretty chill person in general and pretty good at PVP

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You are sick at PVP
And longest Staff member too

Razzledgirl -
Razzled the only time I have spoken with you was when I broke the rules and you scared the living God into me, anyway haha, your work on the Creative Server has been stunning and I can't wait to see more!

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You are really Creative
And have a God Complex too

Col_Star - Aw yes Judge Dredders I am still sad you could not judge our Supreme Court Battle, nonetheless you are a flawless Admin and the only one I am not terrified of . Here is your poem!

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You are Judge Dredders
Supreme Court Judge too

KellieBreanne -
Kellie... you are a really helpful person and I applaud you for everything you have been through and congratulations on being engaged and married soon!

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You went through the drive thru
And scared the living crap out of me too

duckluv321 -
Duck! I have known you since Rebels and you are one of the most helpful and detailed person I know, and your art skills are really good!

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You are a duck
Do you like bread too?

Sheldor - Sheldor, I have unfortunately never had the opportunity to speak with you, but I have heard great things from you.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Your name is Sheldor
Are I love Big Bang Theory too

Adragonfire9 - Alex I same with you I have never gotten to speak with you before, but I will still write you a poem!

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You are a Dragon
And pretty cool too

Bowser52000 - Benny! Buddy ole pal ole friend that I have never spoken too! Woooo........ yeah I attempt to be funny... Anyway, you have been a Sr Staff member for a long time and have done a stupendous of a job.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Your name is Benny
And you crush Mario too

MKFarrell - MK, remind me that I need to speak to more Sr Staff more often. Nonetheless, I shall give you a poem and a big thanks as well.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You are Farrell
And a damn good one too

KitMencha - Nick, let me just say Kithex V1 and the conversations with AmyGlitters got well, let's it got interesting. ''You made that google docs yet'', haha anyway I applaud you for your excellent service to the MCGamer community, and much more to come!

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You live in Hong Kong
And are the Apple man too

ChandelleMC - Chandelle along with a string of others I have not spoken to you either!!! It is a tragedy I know, I know. I hope to change this sometime in the future because I have heard so many good things from you!

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Your name is Chandelle
And you are amazing too

Jodimo - Joey! My main man, the force of my life... You I have to admit have been one of my role-models for a while now and you have been such an inspiration to me and I aspire to be like you one day.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You may be demoted
But I still love you

Jimmer - Jimmer, you my friend are a curious fellow, but behold you have down a excellent job here at MCGamer and I congratulate you.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You are Jimmer
And a unique one too

Shelby - Shelby, you and Joey have been such a role-model to me and I am ecstatic when I have the ability to talk to either of you. But you especially Shelby being my leader (Team Invictus) have taught me new things and been a great inspiration to me and the rest of the team! Thank you.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You are astounding at building
And love custom trees too

Vanicle - Vanessa, pretty much your art is amazing, end of story. Period.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You are exceptional at art
And other things too

Nephilim - Neph, I have only talked to you a few times and 99% of those times the EU cleansweep, and let me just say your voice, your ability to handle situations and your subtle jokes are one of a kind.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You are the life of the EU Cleansweep
And have banned many hackers too

kjh567 - Kyle, I have spoken to you briefly on the Invictus TS with ICantBeCrushed (Bry) and you are a pretty chill guy and good at building too

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You are a good builder
And a chill guy too

Moderators I have unfortunately have no time to list all of you and give you a poem but I want to say Happy Valentine's Day to you all! And you all are wonderful people in my eyes and like others have said before, the backbone of the server and first line of defense against rule breakers! Thank you all once again and hopefully you all aren't as lonely as I am... ;-; JK, I have Netflix XD.

THANK YOU TO EVERY STAFF MEMBER!!!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for the late posting! I posted this earlier, but accidently lost power and my work down the drain ;-;

Happy Valentine's Day to ALL!!! Even those loner liek meh. ;-;

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
When I saw the first two sections I was like "Is he really going to list EVERY moderator?!?" xD Thank you, though! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci