• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff VS Players clan battle

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I was thinking as I have a lot of times on my hands why not have a clan battle with staff and most players?

Realistically I believe that this server should host more events hosted by the staff team. The last proper event I went to was a Q&A with the staff team. I would prefer to have a Q&A with developers and the owner to see what direction the server is going etc.

Well besides the success of the original game mode (Survival Games) I believe that clans are the 2nd driving force and one of the main reasons why I am still playing mcsg.

The aim would to refresh the staff team of the same old routine of hop in hub, check out hacker, after it being spammed in hub by multiple players.

This would also aim to introduce new players into the clan scene with some veterans to level the playing fields.

Players abusing other players would be a problem when a player makes a mistake etc
This can be fixed with agreement hence the player must agree to in order to join in. This would preferably advertised on all platforms.

So would any players be up for newer players to be involved in a clan battle against the staff?

Any staff up to help organize and participate in a clan battle for the communities sake?

Most of all would any like to see another successful event in the name of fun!

Disagree or agree if so below and any pm's of staff that would help in organizing as a minor event that would occur within the next month?

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Me and Lebron12 is my team, lets go 2v4 ;).

In all honesty I'm up for hosting an event of that kind, just hit me up on the forums with a pm and I'll organise a team and you can organise a team.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Lol, this thing happened already. It was basically the community games just a bit more people then your average clan battle.

The staff.... well..... they did okay. not

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci