• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff

mcfaro 4 admin?

• yes

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • maib if u say pls u arrogant mineman!!!!

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
ILL BE EDITING THIS AND ADDING PPL CAUSE I CBA TO TYPE IT ALL AT ONCE :p

I bet you most of the staff members who clicked on this were expecting to give me a forum ban or something for breaking even the most -snip- rule in the book, but not today! :)

Today I'm here to give some recognition to some staff members who are honestly way too underrated and misjudged because lets be honest here, most of the community hate the staff and think its corrupt and I'm not against that one bit, but some of the staff members I'm about to mention and many more I've probably forgot to mention are actually quite decent people who actually get their jobs done fairly :)

Here we go :)

CAmadeusA: You're a legend. The guys been promoted to Developer for a short time and has gotten the FnS glitch fixed right away along with many different bugs. We've slid into each others DM's on Twitter & honestly I believe you're a great guy that can help fix the servers quicker than most Developers. Keep the good work up bro ^-^

Yannick: The very first time we spoke was when you were on Skype talking to MCSG's most infamous hacker (probably trying to get him busted now that I look at it :p) and he added me to the group call with you guys. I joined then we both started playing MCSG together. You were on your alt which had Diamond donor and laughed at me every time I died (since MCSG was filled with hackers when the reset happened) yet we continued to play for quite some time and you asked to let me have the cheap wins since you lived in Aruba and got trash ping to the EU servers but I rejected and wanted a fair fight (I know you probably tried to see if I was boosting since all the rumors had started around then :p). After that you've gotten mod and helped me every time I've either poked you on TeamSpeak, messaged you on the forums, or simply saw you ingame and reported someone :) Thanks for that & keep up the good work bro :)

Frankyy: You are simply a god. I recently got extremely aggravated by the community as a whole (staff and members) since there were a lot of problems going on from both sides where honestly everything was being overseen and pushed to the side. No one would do anything about it. I went on the MCSG TeamSpeak and poked you, you responded in like 3 seconds moving me up to a private channel and heard me blabber on about suggestions the staff could listen to and chill on the defensive crap they pull off when people are positively criticizing the server. You calmed me down very quickly and told me that if I find any rule breakers or if I had anything else I'd like to talk to you about then I'd poke you on TeamSpeak or message you on the forums directly since some staff do ignore my messages or have no poke on when I try to report bugs or other players. Keep up the good work bro, you deserve so much recognition and I hope you'll remain staff for a very long time ^-^

Vigilo: My EU represent! Vigilo I've known you for a very long time now and I'm glad you've gotten so far in the community. I hope you'll remain staff on here for a very long time. Love you dude!

Ceroria: You are a legend living amongst us. I've rooted for your promotion since the very start. I know I've pissed you off once or twice with some threads or comments I've made but lets be real here, we both know its true ;) Nevertheless you are one of the few people that I honestly believe will turn the fate of this community around. Just try to not get influenced by the other staff members who we both know don't deserve their spots :p Keep up the good work my friend, you deserve all the recognition you get as you've been staff long before I was a staff member and boy that was a long time ago :p

Miner9823: Honestly one of the few good moderators that are honestly perfect. More importantly you are perfect. You are a prime example of why I still have hope for this community & with all the toxicity going around we have people like you who are just always positive and reflect positivity on everyone you talk to. I hope you get promoted to Sr. Moderator soon because you honestly deserve it more than anyone else & you understand & get me better than anyone else in this community, but the best part about you is that you don't judge someone based off of their reputation like most people do. You honestly have more respect from me than I'd give anyone in this community. Keep up the good work my friend, people like you will hopefully change the fate of this community from its current state :) You're a god!

Cameron: eZ 10 heart m8 get clipped bro! Nah but in all honesty you are one of the nicest people I have met throughout my time here at MCSG not just from within the staff team and I hope you get promoted soon because you deserve it!

Axanite | Liam: Liam, you've been staff for over a year and haven't been promoted yet. Its coming soon my friend. Be afraid... be very afraid. jk but you'll hopefully be getting a promotion soon as you're a really nice guy and a very trustworthy one aswell ;) Keep up the good work!

Tiger: My habibi <3 All I gotta say :)

Sebastian: The guy who destroyed me on Avaricia like 2-3 years ago :p We were friends long before you were a moderator Mr. Yoshiplaysgames x) Oh god the memories I have of us hanging out on MCSG's TS & messing about on Hub 8 were the good old days :) Honestly you've been one of the most trustworthy people in this community and one of the purest people I know. You've never failed to help me out when I needed assistance :) Keep the good work up my friend and expect that promotion soon ;)

Last edited:

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This seems very nice! Thank you for making this thread. :)

N

Nikola

Make one for ex staff too and add me to it because I was the one moving you up to mod chats all the time

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know you probably tried to see if I was boosting since all the rumors had started around then :p).
He was probably just trying to get you to boost him. I mean, he is yannb00st after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yannick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci