• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

StallLuve's GoodBye

Status
Not open for further replies.

StallluveIsGod

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I've been in this community for over 2 years now and it's starting to get really boring, everyone kinda ruined the community by macroeing and toggling.

RockyRobin1922 I love you and I'll still talk to you obviously

SenorShotgun : Thanks for being an amazing best friend for as long as my nexus days go. (I'll still talk to you on skype)

_Ziggurat_ we were friends for a hella long time on nexus and when we came here but now we're not so good luck.

xBroken Mike same goes with you man thanks for being my best friend since nexus and i'll still talk to you too.

Dexterity Sorry about your cousin and thanks for letting me in

MintChoco Mint you're a bow god #mcsgv1 lol Mint ill still talk to you too thanks for sticking around.

GBlades Kid you made me over 136164361 intros for free and we were hella good friends when you were a little squeaker on the nexus LOL.

krazylegz254 You quit awhile ago but the invincible when you were a leader, we never lost #BestLeader.

Kinify well I guess we both quit now thanks for the fun times man btw save was gonna be good you rat.

OO7 you quit too :/ gonna miss you man gl with your job and school.

Taco #Vanilla csgo team haha sad to hear you quit because you got job but I cant forget about the #VanillaSquad.

demonman63801 Demon you rat my main csgo friend and we were in hella clans together including old invincible gonna miss you man!

Tyler I think this is you but thanks for putting me in all the clans you did and we had a good time.

Its_Weird I swear I still got the steeltoe boot for your forehead.

iGSniPzZ ig you're a legend and I'm always gonna remember when you did the deeznutz to your mom xD

rokonrob we were best friends on the nexus thanks for sticking around, even when we were randies on the nexus and recorded xD

SkillsAtPvP lol steven you always got benched in the old invincible good to see you got better since then im just playin but gl with your life

fatjesus/jack im gonnaa send you the link to this on skype since you dont play mcsg but dude we go wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back to the nexus days and you were actually amazing at pvp back then you would always give me the fat 10 xD gl jack. Also send this to pinda.

Pinda we were rreally good friends on nexus as well and then you disappeared for awhile.

Visions Austin never forget the 2v5 tsg2 choke

Liftedx_x My nammmmee DIEGOOOOOO

If I missed anyone im sorry ill add you on if you comment gl people!

Last edited:

FatJesus_Jack

Spectator
Reaction score
Rip Sweetums, It was awesome playing with you on Nexus, too bad that fag rokonrob ruined it, lol, he's my Bunny Lover now if you didn't know. YouTube was fun, too bad I had to quit when I reached 150 subs cuz I couldn't afford Gold Donor Giveaway lol, I hope you move onto a game that pronouncing your S's and all the syllables isn't considered hard. On the bright side whenever you got toggled, foam was probably coming out of the kids mouth. Oh yea and I got the longest reply so bunnies you mcsg niggers.

Last edited:

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
"everyone kinda ruined the community by macroeing and toggling." Thanks you! Cya dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci