• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Starting Drama: NO!

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
Isn't it against the rules to start drama, on the forums and in game too ?

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Drama happens everyday on the forums, in-game, and in real life :). Chris_Bro approved. Drama is can get really annoying. Especially on a thread.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I somewhat disagree with this.

You can't just write off every complaint, or issue as people trying to start drama. Some of the issues people see are genuinely problems that should be addressed, and instead of constantly keeping it to yourself, you should present your ideas; in a mature, appropriate way of course.

I do agree that people shouldn't start problems just to start problems, but I think people who genuinely have something to say should be able to do so, instead of having it ignored and labeled as "petty drama".

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I somewhat disagree with this.

You can't just write off every complaint, or issue as people trying to start drama. Some of the issues people see are genuinely problems that should be addressed, and instead of constantly keeping it to yourself, you should present your ideas; in a mature, appropriate way of course.

I do agree that people shouldn't start problems just to start problems, but I think people who genuinely have something to say should be able to do so, instead of having it ignored and labeled as "petty drama".
I specifically said "no" to drama. If it's not drama and it's genuine, then it's fine! :p

J

Joel/MadDawg

I think there's a difference between drama and honest questions. I just feel that if the staff was more straightforward and answered our honest questions a lot of this controversy could be avoided.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci