• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Starting over and going anonymous! Need new name!

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Hmm, I was going to try this once. Get a new name and make a new identity, unfortunately it would have fallen when I actually talked to people. Good luck, sorry I don't have any names for you.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol! I mean to get Ideas! Like if you said Jipster I could maybe change it around a little if I liked it :p

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
You will never be anonymous. Unless you change your IP to an IP MCSG doesn't have... Anyway, I do have a lot of cool usernames, but not saying them :p

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
You will never be anonymous. Unless you change your IP to an IP MCSG doesn't have... Anyway, I do have a lot of cool usernames, but not saying them :p
Haha.. I ment like start over but I use proxys / vpns 24/7 so I guess you could call me that anyways :p It is very hard to bypass mine rtoo xD

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
'Tis impossible to become anonymous on the clearnet.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, I did read. Just because you have got a bad rep doesn't mean you have to change your name. Just improve you behaviour. A new name won't change much..
He's going to be anonymous he wants a fresh start you really need to read b4 you post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci