• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Starting to regain stability!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dyon123

I noticed a few bugs on the website, the EU leaderboards gives a MySQL error, also you can't search for online users, it always says: [Name] is playing on .mcsg.in

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Great to hear that you're making progress, but what you're saying is that you will test stuff on eu servers so to make sure us gets it first and eu people have to wait even more? not ranting, but asking. and for people who tell me to play on the us servers, i played one game and won, but it's not fun to play with that lag.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
About 3/4 days we can't really play on EU servers...

LostGhost117

Spectator
Reaction score
Little did they know, these attackers are actually making us better as we are testing a new firewall on our EU servers right now. So far it was been working great and will update you once we start installing it on the US servers. We hope once this gets installed, the interruptions of the DDoS attacks will slow down or stop completely. Thank you for the kind words from everyone as you all been motivating us by getting though this bump. Thank you for your support! We love you all :3
This is great! Now the servers will have better protection to prevent future attacks, meaning less server downtime for the players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci