• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff StarWilly12 - Meet the Staff

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
First name: Star
IGN(s): StarWilly12
Nickname(s): My name cant have a nickname it literally sucks
Region: United States
-----
One Cool Fact: MY ACTUAL NAME IS STAR NOT WILLY

One Embarrassing Fact:
I'm extremely shy and sometimes find it hard to approach people.

One Fact that makes you proud:
I once taught a 3 year old how to twerk(It's great for them to start young)

Most Common question you get asked:
"What's your real name?"(You'd think it'd be really obvious considering it's in my ign)

Biggest Pet Peeve:
People who judge others without getting to know them.

Personal Catchphrase:
"I'm uncomfy"

Heard about MCG by:
I was an insane Joey Graceffa fan.

First friend in the community:
I have no friends.

MCG role-model:
Jodimo we got moderator at the same time but since the day we've gotten it he has always been there helping others and being a genius. I honestly think every parent would dream to have a child like him.

Things that you’ve done/are proud of:
Getting followers on social media is the only thing I've somewhat done good in and I'm still irrelevant there.

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?:
He seems fragile so most likely me.

Do you team in game:
Teaming is for noobs...........so yea I do but when I team with someone it's like there's 1 1/2 people on a team.

Computer specs: It's an alienware I didn't build a custom computer because I know nothing about computers. What even are computer specs?

Program I use to record:
Fraps because easiest cracked recording software to get.

Favorite movie:
Fault in Our Stars it makes me happy to see such an amazing love story but afterwards I cry even more because I'm forever alone.

Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer:
LANA DEL BAE

What does a fox say?
"A potato flew around my room before you came"

Favorite website (Other than these forums):
Social media sites.

Favorite thing about the community:

The amazing friends that I've met through it have forever changed my life for the better.
-----
When I am online: Way more than I should be I even go to school online.

Previous moderating experience:
Before I was an MCGamer moderator I was mod on my friends kit pvp server. While I've been mod I've been mod on 2 other servers but they basically crashed and burned.

Been a member of staff since:
March 30th but its really uncomfy when people think I'm a new mod because I've always been fairly active as a mod.

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc):
MCSYeet

Personal goal(s) as a staff member:
On the network because moderators cant be everywhere at all times I have seen people trying to put others down emotionally and people just breaking the rules and trying not to make playing on the servers as fun. My personal goal as a moderator has always been to help alleviate this problems so that all players feel free to be themselves well appropriately, communicate with others and to ensure everyone is getting the best experience possible on the MCGamer Network.

Last edited:

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, someone who shares my philosophy of "so bad I count as 1/2 a player in a team of two!" Considering that we've teamed before at least twice, 0.5 + 0.5 = 1 <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci