• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stat Reset for SOLO SG ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
I started playing but my stats went bad, because of hackers which i have recorded and will report them tonight is there any possibilities to reset my stats on solo sg ?

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
As of now, the stat reset token should've reset your Solo SG stats, I believe the Devs have been notified, so it should be fixed relatively soon.

Reaction score
You can buy a stats reset, otherwise, no.
Stat resets only happen for everyone when there's a big event happening like MCSGv2 and it's really rare.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What Aczent said pretty much sums it up, once this is fixed you should be able to reset your stats just fine. For now, just don't worry about it and have a little fun instead of stressing too hard over statistics :)
Stat resets only happen for everyone when there's a big event happening like MCSGv2 and it's really rare.
There was no stat reset for MCSG v2. There was one for the "official" release of the MCSG servers (after beta) and the most recent one that came in April :)

Question Answered; Thread Locked shoot me a PM if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci