• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Station, a 24 Player Map Created By Berserker

Would you play this map if available on these servers?

• Total voters

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Since our map admin resigned and we don't have a map committee, decisions on maps will likely be very slow for a period of time.
And does Chad decide who that those people in the committee / that administrator are? Seems like a huge circular problem. :cry: :crying:

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
Since our map admin resigned and we don't have a map committee, decisions on maps will likely be very slow for a period of time.
A map committee? Lmao there are some really sh1t maps on this server. Just get all the dumbass mods to vote and accept it c:

ChandlersMc

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, although I just love the look of the map! I just feel as the map is to typical, although this is just personal preference I want just something a little different. you yourself have the talent to make an excellent map but all I am seeing is a trainstation surroned by woods yah know, in my opinion the map is a bag of mixed nuts in a way I like the way it looks but most likely I wouldn't like the way it feel. sorry :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci