• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Statix [US/CA Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MassBluek79

Tribute
Reaction score
Name-Massimo
IGN-Lemonz88
Age (Must be over 12) 13
Do you have Skype?(Required) Yes
Strengths in PVP? Bow Fns Ground combos
Weakness in PVP? Teams of 3 +
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Yes
Why do you want to be in this clan? Well,it seems a very respectful and with very good PvPers also I want to help this clan go up! I also think I should be Elite cause I got everything necessary for it so... thx and peace out!

EpicSparkle

Spectator
Reaction score
Name-Tanner/Flinster
IGN-EpicSparkle
Age (Must be over 12) 14 years old
Do you have Skype?(Required) yes my Skype is t.flintstone
Strengths in PVP? I'm alright at rodding and bowing people down and getting the edge also sword play I'm very strong at
Weakness in PVP? Im not the greatest with fns but i have a lot to learn about how to use it wisely
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? i will very committed i love this type of gaming and i would give my heart and soul to this clan day in and day out
Why do you want to be in this clan? Like i said i love this type of gaming and i love that feeling of working as a team and also being a good team player. i feel like with this clan i can be a very good player and become a better one

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Due to this clans inactivity it will be locked and moved to Disbanded Clans.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci