• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stats: Why do people care so much?

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Probably.
I understand school is "teaching" us life skills
However I could go on for hours about how the system is corrupt

What do you get for wasting 12 years of life on school? (This is elementary through high)
-A useless piece of paper of which no employer ever asks for
-Some basic concepts of how to learn how to handle material, even though you'll likely never use the material itself
-Absolutely no idea of how to lead groups of people in the business world
-No idea of how to be successful

People who go through 4 years of high school, 4 years of college and 4 of grad school can't get jobs

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I understand school is "teaching" us life skills
However I could go on for hours about how the system is corrupt

What do you get for wasting 12 years of life on school? (This is elementary through high)
-A useless piece of paper of which no employer ever asks for
-Some basic concepts of how to learn how to handle material, even though you'll likely never use the material itself
-Absolutely no idea of how to lead groups of people in the business world
-No idea of how to be successful

People who go through 4 years of high school, 4 years of college and 4 of grad school can't get jobs
How well you do in school determines the kinds of colleges you can go to, the kind of degrees you can get, and the kind of jobs you get. I never said what you learn will actually help you in, but how you do will certainly affect you. School matters regardless of whether or not that's a good thing.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Ratio doesn't matter anymore - boosters are all of what people think of nowadays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci