• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

STEAM GAME GIVEAWAY (Left for Dead 1 + 2 bundle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
Title describes its self really. I'm doing a giveaway via steam for

Left for Dead 1 + 2 bundle

"How do I win this amazing giveaway?" you might ask.

well its very simple!
just have casual conversations with others in the comments!
Talk about your cats, talk about your neighbors cats, talk about foods, talk about forums, ect ect.
Just keep your self's all busy and keep posting! the more posts you make the better your chances are of winning!!! But, as regular forum rules go, don't double post!
In exactly 24 hours from this being posted I well take the amount of posts in this thread and run them through random.org to get- duh, a random number. the number chosen by the mystical website well determine who wins the giveaway
But most importantly, you must have a steam account! (duh)
if you don't have one, you can create a free account here. <--- (Literally click "here")

TO THE PERSON WHO WINS!
I well message you via this thread informing you of your winnings, and you must give me your steam username, if you don't feel comfortable sending your username to me publicly, send it to me privately
also make sure your account is not private!

(If this lasts a little over 24 hours plz dont get mad, this wont be as retarded as my last giveaway)

good luck have fun ;)

ENDING AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! GTM 8 time zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci