• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Step Off A Platform And Die? - With Poll

If You Step Off A Platform Before The Game Starts, Should You Blow Up?

• Yes!

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • No!

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Like in the books, and the film: If you step off a platform before the countdown ends, do you think your character should blow up, get caught on fire, simply die, etc? I thought it would be pretty fun. Let me know what you think and vote in the poll with your opinion. :)

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it would be rather funny, especially with all those people who use the teleporting back onto the pedestal as a way to be sprinting when the games start, so they always get a good start. They'd get struck by lighting or something when they tried.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I agree it would be funny, and it would make it more like the books without actually ruining anything about the games! I use that teleporting sprint thing almost every time, and this would even the playing field for those who don't use it.

Reaction score
I was actually thinking about that! I would love to see this to kinda add a skill to getting to the corn first

billy

Tribute
Reaction score
i think if you do you should stimulate a creeper blowing up so it does not break blocks but still kills you

Avery

Spectator
Reaction score
This would be hard to do. If you are in the air (but not touching the ground) before the timer ends you should still be alive. You would have to make it so touching the ground kills you, and not by simply being off the platform

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It would be fun and hilarious but very difficult and im sure the community would collectivly vote to remove it aftera few days

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it would add an interesting twist. I'm all for it.

GammaDude1

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that would be awesome. It could suck if you accidentally step off, but maybe it would work.

thebuckster1

Tribute
Reaction score
I think you should give this a test run, and put up a poll. If i gets a good response, keep it. If not, get rid of it. I think it's a really interesting idea, and it would even the playing field.

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
The only people I can see complaining about it are those who do the whole sprint jumping while on the pedestal to get a good start. They'd rage cause they couldn't do that anymore, and as soon as they get a bad start, they'll get mad and say that it's not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci