• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Steve skin rig problem! Items come out BLACK!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe you corrupted something? Might as well, delete your current rigs and download them again :p

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
In the file I downloaded when I bought it it has a tex file with items ect in it and they arnt black.. And It wasnt just me .. In the comments of course AFTER i bought it I say everyone else had the same problem once they bought it duckluv321 hewp me? and duckluv321 sometimes my cinema 4d wont open either any help on that? when i poen it ask is it ok plaza ploza but then it wont open fully

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
In the file I downloaded when I bought it it has a tex file with items ect in it and they arnt black.. And It wasnt just me .. In the comments of course AFTER i bought it I say everyone else had the same problem once they bought it duckluv321 hewp me? and duckluv321 sometimes my cinema 4d wont open either any help on that? when i poen it ask is it ok plaza ploza but then it wont open fully
I think you might have purchased a wacky rig. I've never encountered this issue with the rig I use, and I'd highly recommend it (Weedlion's rig) however that costs money as well. I'm reslly not sure how to help, I'm sorry.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
I think you might have purchased a wacky rig. I've never encountered this issue with the rig I use, and I'd highly recommend it (Weedlion's rig) however that costs money as well. I'm reslly not sure how to help, I'm sorry.
So I purchased a scammed one ?! D:

EDIT: The one i purchased was :weedlions" apparently I got scammed D:

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
So I purchased a scammed one ?! D:

EDIT: The one i purchased was :weedlions" apparently I got scammed D:
Where did you buy it from? It should have only been from his Minecrsftforum post to assure thst it was real.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci