• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Stingerz [AU/NZ Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_Pro_Gamer

Tribute
Reaction score
Post the loss against Adrenaline 1-0. Or mods will be involved
Dude we didn't have enought people so u can't just put up a 0-0 forfite it against mcgamer rules and plus we never said forfite we just didn't have enought people please can we continue the cb or we have to keep argusing.. and never get anything done..

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Dude we didn't have enought people so u can't just put up a 0-0 forfite it against mcgamer rules and plus we never said forfite we just didn't have enought people please can we continue the cb or we have to keep argusing.. and never get anything done..
First of all hawker agreed to our clan battle rules (Evidence here at the top of the page)

Secondly, why see you getting involved into something that doesn't concern you? And also if you read our clan battles rules, is that you can only change a time and/or date 24 hours before hand. Also Hawker told us we can post a win cause his players weren't online. Since you agreed to our rules you had to stick to them, you can't blame us for not having your members on, you should be more organised.
Also, your owner shouldn't lie about a lot of things, being immature by the way he acts over Skype is pathetic. Also he said to myself and 11NinjaTurkey that they forfeit cause they can't make it and then he started saying a bunch of crap like we can't count it as a forfeit 0-0 because the clan battle was never started. Though our rules are similar to Apex's and you couldn't make it so we won fairly. 1-0 since it's 15 minutes for 1 round forfeit, then the next 15 the whole clan battle. Then hawker just admitted to Forfeit. Also why doesn't hawker speak for himself? Instead of getting his clan mates involved after they weren't even there for what happened. TeeeNTeee even agreed after I added him to a chat with hawker and we discussed this, also hawker trying to do smart things said on his new Skype account that the moderators wouldn't believe that he agreed to a cb because he agreed over Skype, because it's a '3rd party' situation but with this evidence moderators can still get involved.

Jarred_123

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:
Wins/Games: 15/118
Skype Name: jarred-123
Past Clans: -
Past Bans: -
Donor: platnuim
Are you a respectful player: yes
What do you want to be called: jaazza or jarred
why do you want to join #Stingerz: I want to have some banter and fun and win all the battles :)

hawker1961_

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:
Wins/Games: 15/118
Skype Name: jarred-123
Past Clans: -
Past Bans: -
Donor: platnuim
Are you a respectful player: yes
What do you want to be called: jaazza or jarred
why do you want to join #Stingerz: I want to have some banter and fun and win all the battles :)
You have been placed on Trial MSG me when you want it.

AidenHassan123

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Spakk(might name change soon)
Wins/Games: roughly 1/4 (could be better but I use it for cb's)
Skype Name: you have me
Past Clans: Ping
Past Bans: for admitting to hacks when i wasnt xDD
Donor: Platinum
Are you a respectful player: Yes
What do you want to be called: Aiden or Spakk
why do you want to join #Stingerz: I want this clan to wreck my old clan and be top of AU<33

hawker1961_

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Spakk(might name change soon)
Wins/Games: roughly 1/4 (could be better but I use it for cb's)
Skype Name: you have me
Past Clans: Ping
Past Bans: for admitting to hacks when i wasnt xDD
Donor: Platinum
Are you a respectful player: Yes
What do you want to be called: Aiden or Spakk
why do you want to join #Stingerz: I want this clan to wreck my old clan and be top of AU<33
You have been placed on Trial MSG me when you want it.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
View attachment 45131 View attachment 45132 View attachment 45133 View attachment 45134
First of all hawker agreed to our clan battle rules (Evidence here at the top of the page)

Secondly, why see you getting involved into something that doesn't concern you? And also if you read our clan battles rules, is that you can only change a time and/or date 24 hours before hand. Also Hawker told us we can post a win cause his players weren't online. Since you agreed to our rules you had to stick to them, you can't blame us for not having your members on, you should be more organised.
Also, your owner shouldn't lie about a lot of things, being immature by the way he acts over Skype is pathetic. Also he said to myself and 11NinjaTurkey that they forfeit cause they can't make it and then he started saying a bunch of crap like we can't count it as a forfeit 0-0 because the clan battle was never started. Though our rules are similar to Apex's and you couldn't make it so we won fairly. 1-0 since it's 15 minutes for 1 round forfeit, then the next 15 the whole clan battle. Then hawker just admitted to Forfeit. Also why doesn't hawker speak for himself? Instead of getting his clan mates involved after they weren't even there for what happened. TeeeNTeee even agreed after I added him to a chat with hawker and we discussed this, also hawker trying to do smart things said on his new Skype account that the moderators wouldn't believe that he agreed to a cb because he agreed over Skype, because it's a '3rd party' situation but with this evidence moderators can still get involved.
Sorry to burst your bubble but Skype evidence can't be used :)

GoldenCircle

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: GoldenCircle
Wins/Games:38/121
Skype Name:you've got me
Past Clans:None
Past Bans:None
Donor:None
Are you a respectful player:indeed
What do you want to be called:Goldy
why do you want to join #Stingerz: new to mcsg, and want to start off with a clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci