• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stop Cyber-bullying Campaign

KimJunBillz

Spectator
Reaction score
Walking with Awareness, Calm, Respect, and Confidence - If you show yourself as a confident player in the community, if a player is causing issues in a server do not give them the satisfaction of fighting back, get evidence of them doing so then move away from that server an the people who might cause trouble.
Using Your Voice - Speaking up loudly calls attention to a bullying problem and can help to prevent it from becoming worse. Suppose you are being harassed or bullied in a teamspeak channel or you see someone doing it to someone else, Speak out! - Telling a mod via pokes is an easy way to do this, however you can also stand up to the user yourself, tell them what they are doing wrong!
so what u tell me is. I don't nuke ppl? I walk away. but then u say shoot the nuke when they annoying? bang bang

Reaction score
Good on you dude :) Cyber bullying is a topic that people do not really take seriously. It is a big deal and it needs to stop. Thanks for making this thread. Hopefully it changes some people's mind next time when they cyber bully :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci