• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Story Time

Good story?

• Yes

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No (xWriterx 'accidently' chose no)

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Aliens

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's becoming a common trend for members of the forum community to share their MCSG experiences and their ultimate 'MCSG Story' and I am no exception.

Although, I must admit, I don't feel I can write to a standard of detail that others have, but, this is purely down to the limited time I've had here so far.

Anyhow, lets start.

DECEMBER 2012

After playing on my Xbox throughout the whole of 2012, I knew I had to make a change. It was boring, I got bored of FIFA, Call Of Duty, Minecraft and GTA and, frankly, I was getting bored of the generation of console gaming. So, I was encouraged by friends to play Minecraft on the PC and so I obliged. I received my shiny new Laptop on Christmas morning and I was so happy to finally play computer games and especially Minecraft. After receiving a tremendous amount of assistance from friends, I was active and ready to begin my SG/Factions career.

MID JUNE 2013

As stated above, I mentioned 'Factions career' well, that's why we've skipped 5 months as I was obsessed with playing factions with my in real life friends. But, this obsession was conquered as I began to learn about EshanCowee's small server called 'The Survivor Games'. I hooked up with Eshan via Skype and he encouraged me to apply. So, I did and due to their lack of staff I was, more or less, interviewed straight away on their TeamSpeak by Aedrift and Sharkbait69. They made me feel very comfortable and I was accepted as a moderator. This was a big thing for me as I had never experienced being a moderator before and I didn't really know what a moderators responsibilities included. Anyhow, I took the role on and I really enjoyed it.

JULY 2013

As I worked really hard within the staff team and interacted with my colleagues: brook1902, Sloppy_Sheep, Howsie22, Cat_On_A_Poptart, iMightTroll, and bubudu1 I was really settling in to my job. We were all getting promises of 'The server will be fully functioning soon' and we were all getting very excited for a great deal of players to begin to join our servers. Sadly, these promises were not fulfilled and we waited...

AUGUST 2013

After completing my Science and French exams, which I regret not putting more revision into, I relaxed on an amazing two week holiday. During this two week holiday, I was hearing rumors via 'The Survivor Games' skype chat that there would be promotions and I was actually a candidate. So, when I returned home my prediction was right, I was interviewed the same night I got back from my long journey by Creepy_Crawler and Dave. I passed. I was over the moon, for someone who had only recently joined PC Minecraft I was a senior moderator of a server and this meant the world to me.

Sadly, I began to learn of the poor excuses the owner was making and the poor choices he was making. One of these poor choices lead to the resignations of Dave, Creepy_Crawler, Echo/Haydn. It was sad, but this lead for me to become the administrator of 'The Survivor Games' at the time I was happy, again.

Though, the ignorance of the owner and his conituous poor decision making, frustrated me and I began to grow immature and bored. This lead me into making bad decisions and I was subsequently demoted by KyleD. We laugh at this now, but at the time I was feeling: Annoyed, angry and upset because I had spent 3 months working hard and I was demoted. The worst thing was, I had really believed that the server was going to grow but I was blinded due to all the promotions I was getting.

SEPTEMBER 2013

I was alone. I was dismissed by friends as they believed I 'bailed' them all the way back in June. But, I had one true in real life friend, nathanhines1. As my weekend job of a youth football referee was kicking in and I was earning a sufficient amount of money me and Nathan decided to make a server. We hired KiNNEY as a administrator, KRaidium as a adminstrator KyleD as adminstrator, AlexHH25 as a developer and Dave as our TeamSpeak developer. Although we gave up with developing the server, involving Dave allowed me to interact with him and so I did. I had no idea he was the administrator of this server until he boasted it to me. He first introduced me to their Teamspeak where I would sit in his office for hours talking with his friends: Echo/Haydn, Kas, Willowcraft4, KRaidium and Wolf1278 and some others I can't remember (Apologies). We would play survival games, and hang out in Google hangouts and watch movies. It is by far my favorite time at MCSG.

OCTOBER 2013

As I settled into the best community in the world, I was encouraged by Dave to apply for moderator and I did. The very first time I was rejected but that was due to a awfully written and limited application. So, as a determined person I reapplied and got invited to a interview. I waited... And waited... And waited until...

NOVEMBER 2013

As the bell struck midnight on the 1st November, I was accepted as a fully effective moderator. The interviewed was lead by Purewelshboy1 who was assisted by Dave, Antster360, Tacoface1234, KellieBreanne and Tal_Pal who rudely joined in half way through ;). It's true you know, before your interview, you're nervous, you shake and you feel anxious. It's a phenomenal feeling. I was trained by KRaidium and he really gave me a detailed regime on how to be a moderator here. November was a great month but it kind of went downhill from there.

A memorable moment occurred in November when all the staff were at Minecon. I beleive Ava was in a Google hangout with all ' the misfortunates' who didn't get to go to Minecon. And, I joined with my webcam on when there was a lot of senior staff and they all thought I was Bicentennial_Man because my name was Liam... Weird...

DECEMBER 2013

The start of December was normal until I noticed that I had grown apart from my best friends and I was a less frequent member in Dave's office. This lead to me losing contact with Dave himself and our group of friends seemed to grow apart. We didn't watch movies together nor did we go on Google hangouts. There was one person I always spoke to though and that was KRaidium we spoke for hours and hours and I annoyed him a lot. This is also the time I met Saucycmeister and he helped me reach a 100 wins and he was a big part during December.

JANUARY 2014 - PRESENT

Me and Saucycmeister would play all day and all night and I totally put my responsibility of being a moderator behind me and focused on being a good PvPer. This is the reason I resigned in January... for 3 days. I couldn't let go of my moderator position I was to fond of it.

I mean, from January I've been very quiet regarding moderating and being active. I've preferred my time being spent of the forums it's only recently I've begun to get in to the rhythm of playing SG and I'm doing rather well. I spend a lot of time on Team Sypher's Teamspeak with Quadrum_ and Buxtonaters and I have a good laugh with them. I also enjoy speaking with DracoHD, he's so enthusiastic and he's my best friend, I wish I had the chance to know him earlier.

I've achieved a couple of things since being a moderator. I've had the privilege to add a new field to the report abuse template and I'm also the creator of the 'Moderator Watch' thread which as just reached 50 likes.

There's so many people I've not included in my story as they perhaps wasn't a big (enough) influence or I forgot xD. So, I'll list them down below:

Col_StaR - You're a good guy, you're my idol and I aspire to behave and act like you act. I love listening to your views on first world problems and political problems.

krackan - Oi, Vsauce uploaded another video jk

xWriterx - Why do girls act so 'fenimine' (Inside joke)

ARB1T3R - 8)

Builda_Br3tt - When are you going to get that new internet D:

Giggity69Goo - #Draconis ily.

VeeZa - I miss you, mate.

Tacoface1234 - You're also another big idol who is always ready to help, thanks mate.

This is also a good time to announce my two month leave of absence that will take effect this Monday. I need to begin to revise for my upcoming exams. I won't be gone but I'll be rather inactive.

Thanks for the reading.

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Interesting. *claps*

(I don't know how I should respond to these kind of threads.)
Agreed, it's hard. There good for giving information about your past to the community, though. Hopefully, you've learnt a little about me! It also gives acknowledgement towards the people you have spoken in the past and present. Thanks for reading.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's becoming a common trend for members of the forum community to share their MCSG experiences and their ultimate 'MCSG Story' and I am no exception.

Although, I must admit, I don't feel I can write to a standard of detail that others have, but, this is purely down to the limited time I've had here so far.

Anyhow, lets start.
DECEMBER 2012

After playing on my Xbox throughout the whole of 2012, I knew I had to make a change. It was boring, I got bored of FIFA, Call Of Duty, Minecraft and GTA and, frankly, I was getting bored of the generation of console gaming. So, I was encouraged by friends to play Minecraft on the PC and so I obliged. I received my shiny new Laptop on Christmas morning and I was so happy to finally play computer games and especially Minecraft. After receiving a tremendous amount of assistance from friends, I was active and ready to begin my SG/Factions career.

MID JUNE 2013

As stated above, I mentioned 'Factions career' well, that's why we've skipped 5 months as I was obsessed with playing factions with my in real life friends. But, this obsession was conquered as I began to learn about EshanCowee's small server called 'The Survivor Games'. I hooked up with Eshan via Skype and he encouraged me to apply. So, I did and due to their lack of staff I was, more or less, interviewed straight away on their TeamSpeak by Aedrift and Sharkbait69. They made me feel very comfortable and I was accepted as a moderator. This was a big thing for me as I had never experienced being a moderator before and I didn't really know what a moderators responsibilities included. Anyhow, I took the role on and I really enjoyed it.

JULY 2013

As I worked really hard within the staff team and interacted with my colleagues: brook1902, Sloppy_Sheep, Howsie22, Cat_On_A_Poptart, iMightTroll, and bubudu1 I was really settling in to my job. We were all getting promises of 'The server will be fully functioning soon' and we were all getting very excited for a great deal of players to begin to join our servers. Sadly, these promises were not fulfilled and we waited...

AUGUST 2013

After completing my Science and French exams, which I regret not putting more revision into, I relaxed on an amazing two week holiday. During this two week holiday, I was hearing rumors via 'The Survivor Games' skype chat that there would be promotions and I was actually a candidate. So, when I returned home my prediction was right, I was interviewed the same night I got back from my long journey by Creepy_Crawler and Dave. I passed. I was over the moon, for someone who had only recently joined PC Minecraft I was a senior moderator of a server and this meant the world to me.

Sadly, I began to learn of the poor excuses the owner was making and the poor choices he was making. One of these poor choices lead to the resignations of Dave, Creepy_Crawler, Echo/Haydn. It was sad, but this lead for me to become the administrator of 'The Survivor Games' at the time I was happy, again.

Though, the ignorance of the owner and his conituous poor decision making, frustrated me and I began to grow immature and bored. This lead me into making bad decisions and I was subsequently demoted by KyleD. We laugh at this now, but at the time I was feeling: Annoyed, angry and upset because I had spent 3 months working hard and I was demoted. The worst thing was, I had really believed that the server was going to grow but I was blinded due to all the promotions I was getting.

SEPTEMBER 2013

I was alone. I was dismissed by friends as they believed I 'bailed' them all the way back in June. But, I had one true in real life friend, nathanhines1. As my weekend job of a youth football referee was kicking in and I was earning a sufficient amount of money me and Nathan decided to make a server. We hired KiNNEY as a administrator, KRaidium as a adminstrator KyleD as adminstrator, AlexHH25 as a developer and Dave as our TeamSpeak developer. Although we gave up with developing the server, involving Dave allowed me to interact with him and so I did. I had no idea he was the administrator of this server until he boasted it to me. He first introduced me to their Teamspeak where I would sit in his office for hours talking with his friends: Echo/Haydn, Kas, Willowcraft4, KRaidium and Wolf1278 and some others I can't remember (Apologies). We would play survival games, and hang out in Google hangouts and watch movies. It is by far my favorite time at MCSG.

OCTOBER 2013

As I settled into the best community in the world, I was encouraged by Dave to apply for moderator and I did. The very first time I was rejected but that was due to a awfully written and limited application. So, as a determined person I reapplied and got invited to a interview. I waited... And waited... And waited until...

NOVEMBER 2013

As the bell struck midnight on the 1st November, I was accepted as a fully effective moderator. The interviewed was lead by Purewelshboy1 who was assisted by Dave, Antster360, Tacoface1234, KellieBreanne and Tal_Pal who rudely joined in half way through ;). It's true you know, before your interview, you're nervous, you shake and you feel anxious. It's a phenomenal feeling. I was trained by KRaidium and he really gave me a detailed regime on how to be a moderator here. November was a great month but it kind of went downhill from there.

A memorable moment occurred in November when all the staff were at Minecon. I beleive Ava was in a Google hangout with all ' the misfortunates' who didn't get to go to Minecon. And, I joined with my webcam on when there was a lot of senior staff and they all thought I was Bicentennial_Man because my name was Liam... Weird...

DECEMBER 2013

The start of December was normal until I noticed that I had grown apart from my best friends and I was a less frequent member in Dave's office. This lead to me losing contact with Dave himself and our group of friends seemed to grow apart. We didn't watch movies together nor did we go on Google hangouts. There was one person I always spoke to though and that was KRaidium we spoke for hours and hours and I annoyed him a lot. This is also the time I met Saucycmeister and he helped me reach a 100 wins and he was a big part during December.

JANUARY 2014 - PRESENT

Me and Saucycmeister would play all day and all night and I totally put my responsibility of being a moderator behind me and focused on being a good PvPer. This is the reason I resigned in January... for 3 days. I couldn't let go of my moderator position I was to fond of it.

I mean, from January I've been very quiet regarding moderating and being active. I've preferred my time being spent of the forums it's only recently I've begun to get in to the rhythm of playing SG and I'm doing rather well. I spend a lot of time on Team Sypher's Teamspeak with Quadrum_ and Buxtonaters and I have a good laugh with them. I also enjoy speaking with DracoHD, he's so enthusiastic and he's my best friend, I wish I had the chance to know him earlier.

I've achieved a couple of things since being a moderator. I've had the privilege to add a new field to the report abuse template and I'm also the creator of the 'Moderator Watch' thread which as just reached 50 likes.

There's so many people I've not included in my story as they perhaps wasn't a big (enough) influence or I forgot xD. So, I'll list them down below:

Col_StaR - You're a good guy, you're my idol and I aspire to behave and act like you act. I love listening to your views on first world problems and political problems.

krackan - Oi, Vsauce uploaded another video jk

xWriterx - Why do girls act so 'fenimine' (Inside joke)

ARB1T3R - 8)

Builda_Br3tt - When are you going to get that new internet D:

Giggity69Goo - #Draconis ily.

VeeZa - I miss you, mate.

Tacoface1234 - You're also another big idol who is always ready to help, thanks mate.

This is also a good time to announce my two month leave of absence that will take effect this Monday. I need to begin to revise for my upcoming exams. I won't be gone but I'll be rather inactive.

Thanks for the reading.
YOOOOOOOO WHERE AM I!??!?!?!?!?!!?
WE ARE DONE!!!!!
lol jk

EDIT: Wait I am there...I just didn't get the alert :$

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Nice story made a tear come out of me(no I'm a man, men don't cry). Can't wait until you are back! :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Nooo, don't leave D: You were one of my favorite forumers D:
Well, it was quite interesting reading your story. I knew of most of all of the people you mentioned in it, but I was confused because of the name 'The Survivor Games' :p

I can't wait for you to come back <3

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nooo, don't leave D: You were one of my favorite forumers D:
Well, it was quite interesting reading your story. I knew of most of all of the people you mentioned in it, but I was confused because of the name 'The Survivor Games' :p

I can't wait for you to come back <3
Yes, Eshan's server 'The Survivor Games' or 'TSG' I think that's what it was called... xD Also, I'm not leaving, just going to be less active. I'll be sat on the forums whilst revising though :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci