• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Storytime, my dears!

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I guess it's time to write my story here on mcsg, and expect a reallyyy long story. :D

So it started in January, when I was skyping with my best friend and his friends. They were on the MCSG creative server and they told me everything about MCSG and I wanted to try it out, so I downloaded MC and borrowed an account called KlassikerN. I found the creativeserver really funny, and after awhile I tried out the Survival Games with my friends. I was really terrible, but I actually knew how to sprint (chocking, ikr?!)
Anyways, so I played with ChilloOo, Teroxi, RedZeeHD and MatIAss96 and some other, and I really enjoyed playing, even though I was terrible, and ChilloOo wrecked me with his hand and no armour, when I had full iron and a diamond sword...
I played on KlassikerN until somewhere in the middle of february, and got to borrow Teroxi instead, because he quitted playing. People started to see me more, and I got known by a few people, and became friend with EdtheG , hanfi12 , some random swedish people, Gravey4rd , Canziano and alot of other people. I really enjoyed playing and loved how people knew me in game and I felt the love (<3) and start playing more and more.
I started to talk to Ed alot in skype later on, and he told me about teamspeak. I thought at first it was a hacking virus he was gonna send me (sorry<3xd) so I didn't want to download it, but somehow he made me try to download it. It took me 3 days to download it because my computer SUCKS.
I really enjoyed TeamSpeak when I understood that it wasn't a virus or hacking program, and met awesome people on there, like AmeliaDinposaur mylilfony1 MrMad2000 JordanCraft1 and alot of other people. I was really shy at that time.. I never said anything, I just laughed at everything, and I still dont understand how Ed and Alex found it so hilarious that I died of shyness..
But it got better after awhile, and I started to talk with more players on TeamSpeak like Philly67 wronsiski Zimpley Zana and Builda_Br3tt and alot of other people (can't remember everyone :( ) and I was really enjoying playing with them, but I was still terrible at playing, but my friends made me continue.
I recorded with Grave. And I was in my first video and was so excited, and me and Gravey4rd had a fun time recording, and sponsoring rulebooks and everything to eachother. I watched the video a few days ago, gosh I sound so different from that time xD
I played on Teroxi until May, when I finally could by my own account, so I came up with the name Zietra and bought it straight away, and was so happy. Also, Builda_Br3tt bought my first donor to me straight away on Zietra. So thank you Brett, because you made me waste my time on this wonderful game and I've come so long because I met more people because of that donor, and also bought me my OF cape. And I'm sorry that we had our arguments sometimes, but you will always be a friend of mine.<3
I got my first ban on Zietra a few weeks after I got the account, for caps in the US9001 server, but I got unbanned 15 minutes later because it was all a missunderstooding. I continues playing with alot of new people and alot of new people and became friend with so many new, nice people. I also met this guy called Vikkstar123 that was VIP, I had no clue of who he was, but we saw eachother in the same lobby everyday, and we said it to eachother everytime, until he asked if he could add me on skype. I recorded a few games with him and we had alot of fun. I didn't realise he had 74k subs that time, so when I saw it I almost cried because it was so embarassing to hear my own voice and knew alot of other will see it.
Well my journey didn't end there. I met so many new, amazing people like echo_555 who I met by he banning me twice... xD pure233 Johan1555 KRaidium ZniZ97 Ryska_ryssen ejegun chockadlad Fox Creepy_Crawler Angelsquad Leech and alot of other (can't come up with any names now :c)
I also became close friend with echo, and I also started to talk with alot of mods, some sr. mods, and later admins and developers. I also got to know a guy that liked to trap me in the hub everytime. (*cough* subv3rsion )
And something I never knew would happen actually happened.. I got friend. It ment so much for me, and I was really happy over it.
Months passed, I got pretty wellknown, recorded with other youtubers, got alot of friends and I loved coming in in a gamd/the hub and just see all my friends welcoming me, and that's also why I stayed even though some issues showed up.
I decided to quit/take a break in semptember, because I had so much to do and I felt so empty inside and it made me crazy. I came back though (#BlameEcho) and I also saw that I got first price on Best friend, wich means ALOT for me. <3
I started to play again and here we are. I've been on a rollercoaster the whole year, but I'm so happy i started to play..
I had between 100-150 contacts before I started MC, and I have almost 850 contacts today. It's almost scary...

So thanks for everything, you guys are the best people that exist. <3

Some special nubs:

echo_555 : We've had some arguments, but you're still one of my best friends here. You're an amazing person and I want to thank you for everything you've done for me since I met you. All the smiling and laughing is insane.<3

Philly67 : You mean so much for me, we were Smoosh banana friends before and we will always be, even though issues came up and we're not talking so much anymore. In med bollen i mål!<3

Lively : I have to put you here too, because you're an amazing friends and I love you for being so awesome. <3

Willowcraft4 : We haven't been so good friends always, and we've had alot of arguments, but I know you're here for me and I'm always here for you. You're amazing, Charlie.

ZniZ97 : Eskild you're amazing, awesome and all of that! Best Scandinavian buddies!<3

Leech : what ever happens, you'll still be my friend. <3

pure233 : You've been here for me everytime I've felt down, and it means alot. You know when I'm sad and you know how to make me happy, you're just amazing.<3

AW1996 : Andreas, we haven't known eachother for that long, but you're an amazing friend and will always be!<3

katie16ice : You're just so perfect. <3

_____kitty_____ & _____lizard_____ : you girls are funny and amazing, keep it up!!<3

ejegun : my nubnub <3

KiNNEY : you're so amazing. You've always been there to make me happy and you're bad at rapping and its cute that you cant say 3.<3

kseniagru : Arnold, you're just so perfect and amazing on so many ways. You're great.<3

subv3rsion : nubv3rsion, nubtember and btw the potatoes are mine.

I've missed a few people I know, but Ima add more people tomorrow.<3

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Amazing story, Jennifer<3 #BestScandinavianBuddies4Lyf
Love you<3

Last edited:

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
<3
We don't speak much anymore.. Sad face :c

Thanks for the mentions though!
Jag alskar sluta braka <3

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Nice story Jennifer! You really scared me on that Teroxi account... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci