• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Storytime /w MovieBuster: #1 Bomb Threats

have you ever gotten expelled?

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
So here's how its gonna go. I'm gonna tell a story every know and then on the forums and then upload video about it on YT. Enjoy the story

So its 2011 and I'm in Georgia. I'm in gym class and Were playing basketball, I'm manage to steal the ball from a kid and he was butt hurt and super competitive, so he punched me in the arm really hard. (I WAS YOUNG SO I COULDNT SAY I EAT THOSE) I got really mad, and to this day I don't know why I did this. I wrote in the corner of the gym "at 9:30am a bomb will go off".

School let out early that day and we were told that there was a bomb threat I'm the gym. My mom told me and I got scared. The police later came to my house and took me to the school to talk to the principle. She yelled at me saying "You ruined are schools no bomb threat record!" (Which I didn't even know was a thing). But yea, I got expelled from that school and later banned from Georgia (Basically banned)

Hope you enjoyed the story, peace.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
That happened to me too.
It was a warm, sunny day in downtown Orlando. The scent of cotton candy and joyful children quickly woke me up from my slumber on one of the public benches. Being the spontaneous, gender fluid person I was born, I was enraged looking at the kids being happy and not feeling my pain. I folloeed them home that day. I got their information
It was time to act
It turned out one of them was
Mickey mousse! Genius and politics advisor to Ronald thump

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
That happened to me too.
It was a warm, sunny day in downtown Orlando. The scent of cotton candy and joyful children quickly woke me up from my slumber on one of the public benches. Being the spontaneous, gender fluid person I was born, I was enraged looking at the kids being happy and not feeling my pain. I folloeed them home that day. I got their information
It was time to act
It turned out one of them was
Mickey mousse! Genius and politics advisor to Ronald thump
lol wut. mickey mousse! The fearful and delicious desert!

Anyway that's sick to say you are banned from Georgia. Also not a bad way to start a conversation with someone new :) its a great story haha

BenBdaMan

Spectator
Reaction score
So here's how its gonna go. I'm gonna tell a story every know and then on the forums and then upload video about it on YT. Enjoy the story

So its 2011 and I'm in Georgia. I'm in gym class and Were playing basketball, I'm manage to steal the ball from a kid and he was butt hurt and super competitive, so he punched me in the arm really hard. (I WAS YOUNG SO I COULDNT SAY I EAT THOSE) I got really mad, and to this day I don't know why I did this. I wrote in the corner of the gym "at 9:30am a bomb will go off".

School let out early that day and we were told that there was a bomb threat I'm the gym. My mom told me and I got scared. The police later came to my house and took me to the school to talk to the principle. She yelled at me saying "You ruined are schools no bomb threat record!" (Which I didn't even know was a thing). But yea, I got expelled from that school and later banned from Georgia (Basically banned)

Hope you enjoyed the story, peace.
"No bomb threat record" xD

I've heard of students doing this to get out of exams and stuff, but never because of someone getting punched in the arm lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci