• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strategies on Map 2 (City)

Red_Wagon

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey MCSG players, I'm making this thread to ask about all of your strategies for Map 2, the city map.

This thread is mostly here to help others gain knowledge on how to play better! A lot of people dislike Map 2 and while a good 50% of them don't like the lag they get on their computer, the others all say they can't find chests.

There are different types of chests, there are rare chests, that can contain all the same items that the Cornucopia (or middle) can contain. These chests are best to go for at the beginning and you should always have a chest route that mostly consists of these rare chests. The other chests are just normal chests that spawn normal items, but they are also good because you have chances of getting bows, arrows, crafting supplies, iron and gold ingots, and food. If you find mostly rare chests you have a better chance of getting good armor and a diamond sword, which can greatly increase your chances of winning!

Please don't post anything that doesn't have to do with strategies for Map 2 (City Map)

~Red_Wagon

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
A moderator never reveals his secrets o_O .............er-wait....is it....magician?...

Ah well. ANYways, if I get super geared and kill some people I usually will camp in this one place where it is literally impossible to get to me (basically because I break the spot). I'm not going to say where, of course ;)

kricken

Career
Reaction score
A moderator never reveals his secrets o_O .............er-wait....is it....magician?...

Ah well. ANYways, if I get super geared and kill some people I usually will camp in this one place where it is literally impossible to get to me (basically because I break the spot). I'm not going to say where, of course ;)
The absolute best spot ever.

Red_Wagon

Tribute
Reaction score
Kricken :D (i know you love me) I need to find this spot >.<

Red_Wagon

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm uncomfortable about this. I must join your ranks and know of this spot. Tell the Wagon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci