• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strategies on Map 2 (City)

Red_Wagon

Tribute
Reaction score
I think I deserve an explanation for this misunderstanding, as in the spot <3

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
yea what happened to not posting stuff thats not related to map 2 :/

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
I find it funny how people post things with a topic of "MAP 2 STARTEGY" when its just them saying post your strategies here so I can see them.

Red_Wagon

Tribute
Reaction score
I find it funny how people post things with a topic of "MAP 2 STARTEGY" when its just them saying post your strategies here so I can see them.

Lol, I have a strategy already, this is to help new players. I'm obviously not new, unlike you or so it seems considering you have 2 wins.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Wanna know my strategy? At start, MAYBE I'll run for the cornucopia if it is'nt too many head pointing at it, otherwise I run to my overpowered chest route and grab like 8 chests, sneak in at the cornucopia- campers and take them all. Cause I'm very good at avpiding attacks and deal GREAT damage! ThencI get out of the corn and lure folks into my trap. :D Like this post and get a VERY good chest route told.

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol, I have a strategy already, this is to help new players. I'm obviously not new, unlike you or so it seems considering you have 2 wins.
Wanna know whats funny? You think you are just so cool and can try to hate on people because out of your million games played you have won some. bunnies off please (<-Infraction probably)

djdjg12

Tribute
Reaction score
i think the spot is on top of the gas station, or on top of the host house

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci