• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strategies on Map 2 (City)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, let's help the poor guy out because he's had two pages of threads and not one bit of help. After going for corn, I usually go toward the construction site, get the tier 2 chest up there, then i go to the hospital and get the tier 2 chest up there. Then i go to the factory opposite the hospital, where theres a tier 2 chest on the roof. There is also another chest on the roof, and 2 in the factory. Then i get the other chest in the second floor of the hospital. There is a chest in the second floor of the prison on the same road that i get. By that stage, i'm usually pretty well decked out, and when nobody else goes for those chests, it almost always guarantees a place in the deathmatch and a good chance of getting corn at sundown. When i've done that, i search the power plant for players to kill and any chests that haven't been looted. I always go back to corn at sundown to try and get chests there.

Its a pretty good route, and i think people deserve to know it so they have a chance of winning up against people that don't tell people a thing.

Red_Wagon

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, let's help the poor guy out because he's had two pages of threads and not one bit of help. After going for corn, I usually go toward the construction site, get the tier 2 chest up there, then i go to the hospital and get the tier 2 chest up there. Then i go to the factory opposite the hospital, where theres a tier 2 chest on the roof. There is also another chest on the roof, and 2 in the factory. Then i get the other chest in the second floor of the hospital. There is a chest in the second floor of the prison on the same road that i get. By that stage, i'm usually pretty well decked out, and when nobody else goes for those chests, it almost always guarantees a place in the deathmatch and a good chance of getting corn at sundown. When i've done that, i search the power plant for players to kill and any chests that haven't been looted. I always go back to corn at sundown to try and get chests there.

Its a pretty good route, and i think people deserve to know it so they have a chance of winning up against people that don't tell people a thing.
I don't need help lol :p It's for others to learn how to play map 2 good since everybody complains of the lack of chests on map 2, which is why I never get to play it xD I have my own strategy, like I told the other guy who accused me of needing strategies :p

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I might not be up there with a lot of you guys, but my route on map 2 consists of 5 tier 2 chests and 12 tier 1 chests. I usually get enough to make an iron sword but if I dont get enough for the iron sword I usually get a stone sword then continue on from there. Killing people to get more ingredients for an iron sword or boots of some kind. Im not going to tell you where I do but..

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score

My route is very similar, with a few more tier ones and one less tier two. I seem to always have either absolutely horrible luck or absolutely amazing luck every game on my route, though...
Either in in like full iron with an iron/diamond sword, or I'm in half leather with a wooden sword. It's odd how that works...

I'm still changing my route around a bit after my brother showed me a few more chests and ideas to help my route a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci