• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strawhats [EU] | Apply today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
So you can dq other clans because you 'can't be bothered.' Seems legit. also if you read i said Our clan was not exactly perfect.
Its not satisfying me.
You are such a hypocrite. You said to me on Skype "YOUR CLAN IS FLAME CLEN U GAISE LIEK ALWEIS DORTY STOOPID" - well, look who's talking.

/ I'm out /
This also explains a lot ^

RuffyPlayzMC

Diamond
Reaction score
This is on behalf of reign -

Don't fight this clan, at the start of the clan war at something like 1-1, They were handing out threats to our clan stating they are gonna get our clan disbanded. We then postponed at 3-2 down. The following day we braught it to 4-3 and they said they are not postponing just 'pausing it'.. They then said they would continue in 10 mins. 10 mins later, No reply. I asked again in their clan chat and they told me to shut up and leave. They ignored us for the following hour stating they were 'offline'. We (Reign clan) joined an sg game for fun and saw StrawHats started fighting generals after telling us they were offiline. They then ignored us for the following two days. Today i reviewed their clan thread only to see a 'Dq' (Aswell it said 5-3 to them which kinda was wrong in many ways). Pathetic display by this clan. Don't get me wrong, Im not saying reign performed like angels i'm just saying they shouldn't have acted in the fashion that they did.​
I agree this clan does cheat. We were winning 3-0 and they said that MCGamerizm crashed twice... They had no proof and they started threatening us saying if you don't restart then it's a DQ and that they would get a mod involved. So we did decide to let it go and be the bigger men and we still won 5-2 but they do cheat and I do not recommend fighting them.

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
So you can dq other clans because you 'can't be bothered.' Seems legit. also if you read i said Our clan was not exactly perfect.
If you wish to know why we decided to DQ you, is because you refused to view proof proof of a hacker until we got a mod involved. Even though you still got the point for the round, it was pathetic and immature to refuse to even view the proof. Add that to the constant flame coming from your clan, and disagreeing with any sort of compromise. If that's how you treat all clans, then don't think any clans will want to battle you.

I agree this clan does cheat. We were winning 3-0 and they said that MCGamerizm crashed twice... They had no proof and they started threatening us saying if you don't restart then it's a DQ and that they would get a mod involved. So we did decide to let it go and be the bigger men and we still won 5-2 but they do cheat and I do not recommend fighting them.
Oh boy, where do I begin? See that 5-0 win against #Viral? Ruffies clan. We had to go through excuses and you attempting to DQ us every round, which as you can see by the score, were thankfully unsuccessful. It wouldn't be anyone else, it would just "coincidentally" happen to be you Ruffy that stumbled upon the thread. I'm disappointed, I never would have guessed that you would be seeking revenge over a lost clan war. Get over it.

RuffyPlayzMC

Diamond
Reaction score
If you wish to know why we decided to DQ you, is because you refused to view proof proof of a hacker until we got a mod involved. Even though you still got the point for the round, it was pathetic and immature to refuse to even view the proof. Add that to the constant flame coming from your clan, and disagreeing with any sort of compromise. If that's how you treat all clans, then don't think any clans will want to battle you.

Oh boy, where do I begin? See that 5-0 win against #Viral? Ruffies clan. We had to go through excuses and you attempting to DQ us every round, which as you can see by the score, were thankfully unsuccessful. It wouldn't be anyone else, it would just "coincidentally" happen to be you Ruffy that stumbled upon the thread. I'm disappointed, I never would have guessed that you would be seeking revenge over a lost clan war. Get over it.
Um I'm sorry but the only reason you won that clanwar 5-0 is because my clan disbanded... so um How come my new clan rekt you and we had all the same members from Viral????

xSteewe

Platinum
Reaction score
ClanWar against TitaniumsEU? Replay on this if u want to CW us, then u can get my skype so we can talk about rules and stuff. //TitaniumsEU leader xSteewe

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Um I'm sorry but the only reason you won that clanwar 5-0 is because my clan disbanded... so um How come my new clan rekt you and we had all the same members from Viral????
The funny part is that you didn't. Even if so, none of them were used in the lineup apart from you twice.

Stop trying to flame on our thread. The moderators can see that you're only doing this to get our thread locked. Because if you really wanted to discuss this, you would bring it into pm.

MRWilcox
Dylan please delete all of this flame, thank you :D

RuffyPlayzMC

Diamond
Reaction score
The funny part is that you didn't. Even if so, none of them were used in the lineup apart from you twice.

Stop trying to flame on our thread. The moderators can see that you're only doing this to get our thread locked. Because if you really wanted to discuss this, you would bring it into pm.
Um yes everyone from Viral was used. Joshavfc9, Wadespurs, Bester911 and I were all in Viral and all participated in the clanwar against You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci