• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strawhats [EU] | Apply today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ajaxfan64
Timezone: The Netherlands
Wins/Games played: 125+ / 508
Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
Mic [Y/N]: Y
PVP Strengths: Flint 'n Steel, Rod, Sword, and sometimes Bow.
PVP Weaknesses: Ice Fights, & Bow.
How active are you?: Really active, 3/5 hours a Day.
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: Because it seems like a decent clan, and didn't play that much CW's.
How would you benefit the clan:? I will be a good PvPer for the clan , and also really active player.
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: xHitscope
Additional comments: Hopefully I can get a change :3
Accepted as Trial! Please add unknownmcg in Skype to have your trial.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:MadSkillzMC
Timezone:England
Wins/Games played:119/680
Teamspeak [Y/N]: yes
Mic [Y/N]: yes
PVP Strengths: bow, fns,
PVP Weaknesses: ice fights
How active are you?: 8
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: becuse i want to join an active clan that has great FUN!
How would you benefit the clan? Friends, hopefully
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? jdennis,iireddragon
Additional comments: NO.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:MadSkillzMC
Timezone:England
Wins/Games played:119/680
Teamspeak [Y/N]: yes
Mic [Y/N]: yes
PVP Strengths: bow, fns,
PVP Weaknesses: ice fights
How active are you?: 8
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: becuse i want to join an active clan that has great FUN!
How would you benefit the clan? Friends, hopefully
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? jdennis,iireddragon
Additional comments: NO.
Accepted for trial! Please add unknownmcg on Skype to have your trial and be added to clan chats and to receive updates.

EmporiumOfficial

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xExplore
Timezone: The Netherlands
Wins/Games played: 51/138 (37%)
PVP Strengths: Sword / Rod / FnS
PVP Weaknesses: Bow, Insane hackers
How active are you?: 4 hours a day
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: It seems like a decent Clan, with good players, where I can learn a lot. I think I can benefit this Clan a lot.
How would you benefit the clan:? I can help in CW's and I can benefit because of my PvP skills.
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Nope :c
Additional comments: I know I don't have that many wins, but my Ratio is fine so I hope I can get a chance in this Clan :D
Accepted for trial! Please add unknownmcg on Skype to have your trial and be added to clan chats and to receive updates.

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PandaDoes_PvP And My seeeeecretttt alttt
Timezone: gmt
Wins/Games played: tree hundred and tree
Teamspeak [Y/N]: Aye
Mic [Y/N]: Aye
PVP Strengths: Ireland
PVP Weaknesses: Ireland
How active are you?: Every day
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: Ireland
How would you benefit the clan:? I like cake
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Most people :3
Additional comments: I think I like Irish people :3

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm really fifty-fifty on this, because I would really like to learn to know new people, but at the same time I feel bonded with the #Viper members, as I've been with them from the day I started clans.. ;-; I will still consider my final decision and ask their opinions when I get home in two days, but I guess I could apply :3

Minecraft IGN: Wyz_Guy

Timezone: GMT +2 (Finland)

Wins/Games played: 253/2700 I think not too sure x/

Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y Y Y

Mic [Y/N]: Y Y Y

PVP Strengths: Bow maybe, I've been getting into strafing too lately

PVP Weaknesses: Basically everything, I am ez ;D

How active are you?: 10/10 would bang.

Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: I know you guys don't want this kind of answer, but I want to learn to know new people + I know some already and you guys are a growing clan and shtuffz.

How would you benefit the clan:? I really don't know, I'm not the kind of guy who you rely on when playing clan wars, I play this game for fun and I'm just f*cking around, I don't care if I die, but I guess I am a friend with benefits (;

Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Yup, Unknown, xExplore, trolled xHitscope on TS if that counts x)

Additional comments: Feel free to decline me, I just wanted to try out, if you actually would accept me or atleast trial me, I could consider this more. But you guys know me for some part at least, but I'm not the kind of player who gets mad over this game, so you can basically do whatever you want with me

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PandaDoes_PvP And My seeeeecretttt alttt
Timezone: gmt
Wins/Games played: tree hundred and tree
Teamspeak [Y/N]: Aye
Mic [Y/N]: Aye
PVP Strengths: Ireland
PVP Weaknesses: Ireland
How active are you?: Every day
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: Ireland
How would you benefit the clan:? I like cake
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Most people :3
Additional comments: I think I like Irish people :3
I'm really fifty-fifty on this, because I would really like to learn to know new people, but at the same time I feel bonded with the #Viper members, as I've been with them from the day I started clans.. ;-; I will still consider my final decision and ask their opinions when I get home in two days, but I guess I could apply :3

Minecraft IGN: Wyz_Guy

Timezone: GMT +2 (Finland)

Wins/Games played: 253/2700 I think not too sure x/

Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y Y Y

Mic [Y/N]: Y Y Y

PVP Strengths: Bow maybe, I've been getting into strafing too lately

PVP Weaknesses: Basically everything, I am ez ;D

How active are you?: 10/10 would bang.

Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: I know you guys don't want this kind of answer, but I want to learn to know new people + I know some already and you guys are a growing clan and shtuffz.

How would you benefit the clan:? I really don't know, I'm not the kind of guy who you rely on when playing clan wars, I play this game for fun and I'm just f*cking around, I don't care if I die, but I guess I am a friend with benefits (;

Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Yup, Unknown, xExplore, trolled xHitscope on TS if that counts x)

Additional comments: Feel free to decline me, I just wanted to try out, if you actually would accept me or atleast trial me, I could consider this more. But you guys know me for some part at least, but I'm not the kind of player who gets mad over this game, so you can basically do whatever you want with me
Accepted As Members! :D
Please add unknownmcg to be added to the chat :D

OverLord547

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: OverLord547

Timezone: BST

Wins/Games played: 119/1637 I know that sounds bad but trust me I'm a decent player!

PVP Strengths: My PVP strengths are my bow, I could take on everyone with a bow and a stack of arrows I know everything about it. By far my best weapon. Also a flint and steel. "I have two iron lets create a iron sword!" says a noob. I reply, "Why when you can make a flint and steel with only 1 and a flint!" By far the best way to use your iron!

PVP Weaknesses: My PVP weakness has to be my rod. I am trying to improve on this by going on Cove and Swish and other pvp's server's! So I should hopefully get better at this!

How active are you?: I would say i am pretty active in the week I go on for about 1-2 hours and on Friday about all afternoon. At weekends I go on for about 2-3 hours! Also since it is the holidays I am a lot more active

Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: I want to join you guys because you by far are the nicest clan I have ever seen.

How would you benefit the clan:? I think I can benefit this clan by being myself also by having a great time with other clan members!

Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Wyz_Guy, PandaDoes_PVP, zamzamblue and Tom

Additional comments: I don't know what to say here :3

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: OverLord547

Timezone: BST

Wins/Games played: 119/1637 I know that sounds bad but trust me I'm a decent player!

PVP Strengths: My PVP strengths are my bow, I could take on everyone with a bow and a stack of arrows I know everything about it. By far my best weapon. Also a flint and steel. "I have two iron lets create a iron sword!" says a noob. I reply, "Why when you can make a flint and steel with only 1 and a flint!" By far the best way to use your iron!

PVP Weaknesses: My PVP weakness has to be my rod. I am trying to improve on this by going on Cove and Swish and other pvp's server's! So I should hopefully get better at this!

How active are you?: I would say i am pretty active in the week I go on for about 1-2 hours and on Friday about all afternoon. At weekends I go on for about 2-3 hours! Also since it is the holidays I am a lot more active

Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: I want to join you guys because you by far are the nicest clan I have ever seen.

How would you benefit the clan:? I think I can benefit this clan by being myself also by having a great time with other clan members!

Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Wyz_Guy, PandaDoes_PVP, zamzamblue and Tom

Additional comments: I don't know what to say here :3
Recommended player right there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci