• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strawhats [EU] | Apply today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MCGamerzism
Timezone: BST
Wins/Games played: 413/3000+
Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
Mic [Y/N]: Y
PVP Strengths: Good Routes on underplayed maps, bow and flint and steel.
PVP Weaknesses: Sword and rod.
How active are you?: 7/10 Got moderating on cove to do everyday so can't gurantee i'm on everyday but majority of days yes deffo!
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: All ma baes in here! Seems like a lot of fun as well honestly! been recommended it as well!
How would you benefit the clan:? I'm fun to be around and a decent player!
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: PandaDoes_PvP, Wyz_Guy Broowaki and xHitScope
Additional comments: I love oreos, food and funny people <3 Also love iggy azalea cant forget that one!

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
How active are you?: 7/10 Got moderating on cove to do everyday so can't gurantee i'm on everyday but majority of days yes deffo!
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: All ma baes in here! Seems like a lot of fun as well honestly! been recommended it as well!
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: PandaDoes_PvP, Wyz_Guy Broowaki and xHitScope
Additional comments: I love oreos, food and funny people <3 Also love iggy azalea cant forget that one!
Oh no! What's happening in #Viper?

EmporiumOfficial

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: OverLord547

Wins/Games played: 119/1637 I know that sounds bad but trust me I'm a decent player!

PVP Strengths: My PVP strengths are my bow, I could take on everyone with a bow and a stack of arrows I know everything about it. By far my best weapon. Also a flint and steel. "I have two iron lets create a iron sword!" says a noob. I reply, "Why when you can make a flint and steel with only 1 and a flint!" By far the best way to use your iron!

PVP Weaknesses: My PVP weakness has to be my rod. I am trying to improve on this by going on Cove and Swish and other pvp's server's! So I should hopefully get better at this!

How active are you?: I would say i am pretty active in the week I go on for about 1-2 hours and on Friday about all afternoon. At weekends I go on for about 2-3 hours! Also since it is the holidays I am a lot more active

Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: I want to join you guys because you by far are the nicest clan I have ever seen.

How would you benefit the clan:? I think I can benefit this clan by being myself also by having a great time with other clan members!

Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Wyz_Guy, PandaDoes_PVP, zamzamblue and Tom

Additional comments: I don't know what to say here :3
Accepted!
Please add unknownmcg to be added to the Clan Chat and for Clan updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci