• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strawhats [EU] | Apply today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:MonolightHD
Timezone: GMT +2 Wins/Games played:307/2408
Teamspeak [Y/N]:Yes
Mic [Y/N]:Yes
PVP Strengths:Sword,Bow,FishingRod,FnS
PVP Weaknesses:Hackers
How active are you?:6 hours per day
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?:Because SW@G
How would you benefit the clan:?: :)
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:Mojojojo19 and ItzEdwWArD <3
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts?:Yes
(Optional) Additional comments:....
Minecraft IGN: Oulaps
Timezone: CAT (GMT + 1)
Wins/Games played: 250+
Teamspeak/Skype [Y/N]: Yes
Mic [Y/N]: Yes
PvP Strengths: Sword, rod and bow and my intense map knowledge and routes
PvP Weaknesses: Flint and steel, in combat, but I know a lot about invisible fire and perfect spots on every map ;)
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily/weekly): 6 a day / 30 a week
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: A good looking clan, friendly and awesome :3
How would you benefit the clan?: With my map knowledge and sence of humour would help the team in and out of clan battles
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Yep, Unknown
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): A lot, a route with 16 tier 2's which rarely 2 of them are taken and 14 on Turbulence
(Optional) Additional comments: Nothing much, just hope I get accepted :)
Accepted as Memebr's! Wellcome to StrawHats <3 Also please add unknownmcg to be added to the Skype chat and such, also for clan updates.

JarandThaBaws

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Ice_Man1
Timezone: Norway
Wins/Games played: 358/2500+
Teamspeak/Skype [Y/N]: Y
Mic [Y/N]: Y
PvP Strengths: Sword, rod and fns
PvP Weaknesses: Ice fights
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily/weekly): Hours 3-6 almost every day 9-20 weekly
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?:Cause I want to join a good clan and mah bae gizm
How would you benefit the clan?: Prob because I`m just a funny and chill guy to talk to and I`m pretty much on every day #NoLife
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: MCGamerzism, overlord547 and Wyz_guy I think
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): Example: Get back to corn, go to airfield and such
(Optional) Additional comments:

Reaction score
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily/weekly): Hours 3-6 almost every day 9-20 weekly
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?:Cause I want to join a good clan and mah bae gizm
How would you benefit the clan?: Prob because I`m just a funny and chill guy to talk to and I`m pretty much on every day #NoLife
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: MCGamerzism, overlord547 and Wyz_guy I think
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): Example: Get back to corn, go to airfield and such
Accepted! Please add unknownmcg on Skype.

OverLord547

Experienced
Reaction score
GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReaVeZz

Diamond
Reaction score
This is such a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom joke lol. You aren't even close to the real strawhats. Nice attempt at being posers though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci