• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strawhats [EU] | Apply today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmporiumOfficial

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:FightForUs
Timezone:GMT
Wins/Games played:18/66 They were 9/14
Teamspeak/Skype [Y/N]:Y/Y
Skype Username: fightforus
Mic [Y/N]:Y
PvP Strengths: Rod Combos, Sword and Flint and Steel
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily/weekly):1 hour on WeekDays and 3 Hours per day on WeekEnds maybe even more.
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: Because I know Overlord547 and I would love to be in a clan
How would you benefit the clan?: By Helping The community and trying to give everyone a fun time
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Nope
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples):No I am New To Mcsg
(Optional) Additional comments: Ehh Na I Got this Account off my friend for free xD
Minecraft IGN: CHRISGUNNING
Timezone: GMT
Wins/Games played: 1389/6705
Teamspeak/Skype [Y/N]: Yes
Skype Username: chris.gunning13
Mic [Y/N]: Yes
PvP Strengths: Fns, Sword, Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Bow and hackers
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily/weekly): 5-6 days a week depends
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: Cos i wanna help you :DD
How would you benefit the clan?: Wif my sw3g
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:Idk, cant remember apart from ice_man
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): Most maps that are well known apart from most variede maps
(Optional) Additional comments: #Illuminati 2.0 Previous owner.
Chris you have been accepted as Priate!
Smart you have been accepted as Knave!

Jlarse02

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Jlarse02
Timezone: GMT (2:00)
Wins/Games played: 191/1536
Skype Username: ShazooM8
PvP Strengths: Blockhits And Rod
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily/weekly): Im avaiable to play like 3 hours per day, and Im on skype pretty much all day.
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: Because the leader of the clan I was in (Chrisgunning) Disbanded the I we're in, and I'd like to join him
How would you benefit the clan?: I think I'd benefit the clan perfectly, I know a few members etc.
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Chrisgunning, Ice_man1 and smartman274
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): I have pretty good knowledge, I have routs on almost every single map on MCSG.
(Optional) Additional comments: #Illuminatio 2.0's Previous Moderator/Bae <3

EliteeSquadRee

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: eLiTe_SqUaD_Ree
Timezone: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
Wins/Games played: 48/915 , I know its bad ;3
Teamspeak/Skype [Y/N]: I can use both of them
Skype Username: reece.walsh13 or ItsEliteMC
Mic [Y/N]: yes I have a mic..
PvP Strengths: Using a bow and Sword PvP
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing rod and Flint and steel!
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily/weekly): 3-4 hours and daily!
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: I want to join because the clan I was previously in #Illuminati2.0 has just disbanded and I heard you were a good clan so I thought I would check you out and apply <3
How would you benefit the clan?: I would benefit the clan because I am quite humorous and I am friendly also I know a few members etc!
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Yes I have because some of them have been in my recent clan's!
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): yes I have strong knowledge of callouts because I have been in quite a lot of clan's and I have learnt a lot from them!
(Optional) Additional comments: Thanks for reading my application hope you liked it <3

Reaction score
IGN: Jlarse02
Timezone: GMT (2:00)
Wins/Games played: 191/1536
Skype Username: ShazooM8
PvP Strengths: Blockhits And Rod
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily/weekly): Im avaiable to play like 3 hours per day, and Im on skype pretty much all day.
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: Because the leader of the clan I was in (Chrisgunning) Disbanded the I we're in, and I'd like to join him
How would you benefit the clan?: I think I'd benefit the clan perfectly, I know a few members etc.
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Chrisgunning, Ice_man1 and smartman274
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): I have pretty good knowledge, I have routs on almost every single map on MCSG.
(Optional) Additional comments: #Illuminatio 2.0's Previous Moderator/Bae <3
Minecraft IGN: eLiTe_SqUaD_Ree
Timezone: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
Wins/Games played: 48/915 , I know its bad ;3
Teamspeak/Skype [Y/N]: I can use both of them
Skype Username: reece.walsh13 or ItsEliteMC
Mic [Y/N]: yes I have a mic..
PvP Strengths: Using a bow and Sword PvP
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing rod and Flint and steel!
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily/weekly): 3-4 hours and daily!
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: I want to join because the clan I was previously in #Illuminati2.0 has just disbanded and I heard you were a good clan so I thought I would check you out and apply <3
How would you benefit the clan?: I would benefit the clan because I am quite humorous and I am friendly also I know a few members etc!
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Yes I have because some of them have been in my recent clan's!
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): yes I have strong knowledge of callouts because I have been in quite a lot of clan's and I have learnt a lot from them!
(Optional) Additional comments: Thanks for reading my application hope you liked it <3
Accepted Both as Knave! Welcome to the clan!!

maximaal123

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xDracoo
Timezone: the netherlands 1 hour more then england
Wins/Games played: 12/53
Teamspeak/Skype [Y/N]: yep i have both
Skype Username: itzice
Mic [Y/N]: yes
PvP Strengths: fns , sword
PvP Weaknesses: bow
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily/weekly): daily : 5 hour
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: cuz I rlly want to get to know other people
How would you benefit the clan?: helping with clanwars , helping clan members making art maybe?
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: nope
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): yep Iknow routes on all the popular and played maps ;p and some other routes on non popular maps.
(Optional) Additional comments: hope I get in ;) I just reseted my stats ;)

Oulaps

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xDracoo
Timezone: the netherlands 1 hour more then england
Wins/Games played: 12/53
Teamspeak/Skype [Y/N]: yep i have both
Skype Username: itzice
PvP Strengths: fns , sword
PvP Weaknesses: bow
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily/weekly): daily : 5 hour
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: cuz I rlly want to get to know other people
How would you benefit the clan?: helping with clanwars , helping clan members making art maybe?
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: nope
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): yep Iknow routes on all the popular and played maps ;p and some other routes on non popular maps.
(Optional) Additional comments: hope I get in ;) I just reseted my stats ;)
What were your stats before your reset?

maximaal123

Spectator
Reaction score
What were your stats before your reset?
bad ;P that was my dfirst account on minecraft when i was a noob so .. hope u understand
it was like 70/80 wins and 1400 played

Last edited:
M

MattGlowstone

Minecraft IGN: MattGlowstone
Timezone: GMT
Wins/Games played: 59/1153
Skype Username: MattGlowstone
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod and fns
PvP Weaknesses: trying to kill teams of 3-5
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily/weekly): 3-5 hours Per day
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: well it seems like a great clan i would love to be part of it, and i want to get used to bigger teams in games And make some new friends.
How would you benefit the clan?: i have a lot of knowledge on routes (Mostly on my favourite maps)on I can handle myself in most 2v1 situations, And dont rage to much when i am doubled teamed.
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Yes two members in the called miko2000th and xhitscope
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): I do yes on my favourite maps i have mostly 4-5 tier twos, and i know callouts on certain maps that i play on. eg sg4 train, Airfield, Gravel trap
(Optional) Additional comments: It would be a great privilege to become a member in this clan

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcuzssss_Sw

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Marcus_Sw
Timezone:I don´t really know. but I live in Sweden so England is 1 hour after me
Wins/Games played: 363 wins 4000+ games :(
Teamspeak/Skype [Y/N]: teamspeak: no Skype Yes
Skype Username: Marcuswahlberg2429 or sten.eric.wahlberg
Mic [Y/N]:yes
PvP Strengths: bow and fns
PvP Weaknesses: water fights dodging fns
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily/weekly): Daily: 4-hours weekly: 20+ hours if i´m not on holiday to an oother country
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: I haven´t been in a clan for a while, so I want to be in one :)
How would you benefit the clan?:Helping out when ppl are missing.
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: FightForUs
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): I didn´t really understand but if you mean in MCSG I have good routes. but I´m sorry that I didn´t understand.
(Optional) Additional comments:

Iambester911

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Bester911
Timezone: GMT + 1
Wins/Games played: 1372/3790 Link for proof - http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Bester911/
Teamspeak/Skype [Y/N]: I own both Teamspeak and Skype, so yes.
Skype Username: maximum.fox
PvP Strengths: Bow, sword and rod
PvP Weaknesses: Flint and steel and teams over 2
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily/weekly): Daily. I'm on pretty much all the time if I'm not doing anything but most the time I'm playing MCSG for about 3 hours (depending if I'm in the mood for MCSG or any games in general)
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: Because you have a lot of my friends in the clan.....well 1 anyway
How would you benefit the clan?: I feel that I am quite a skilled player when it comes to teamwork and leadership, I think I could help this clan in clan wars quite considerably but I am not sure if I will talk to you if there is no clan war going on, we will have to see if I like your members or not.
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Yes, xHitscope
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): Of course, I have good routes on Vallyside, SG4, Teweran SG2, Demon breeze, Solar frost, holiday resort and Moonbase9 (most of these routes are known though. I do not have many routes that people don't know of, mainly because a lot of my routes were copied and stolen by big players who then spread the word on, ending in a snowball affect)

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Bester911
Timezone: GMT + 1
Wins/Games played: 1372/3790 Link for proof - http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Bester911/
Teamspeak/Skype [Y/N]: I own both Teamspeak and Skype, so yes.
Skype Username: maximum.fox
PvP Strengths: Bow, sword and rod
PvP Weaknesses: Flint and steel and teams over 2
How active are you? (Answer in hours daily/weekly): Daily. I'm on pretty much all the time if I'm not doing anything but most the time I'm playing MCSG for about 3 hours (depending if I'm in the mood for MCSG or any games in general)
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?: Because you have a lot of my friends in the clan.....well 1 anyway
How would you benefit the clan?: I feel that I am quite a skilled player when it comes to teamwork and leadership, I think I could help this clan in clan wars quite considerably but I am not sure if I will talk to you if there is no clan war going on, we will have to see if I like your members or not.
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Yes, xHitscope
Do you have a strong general knowledge of routes/callouts? (Give examples): Of course, I have good routes on Vallyside, SG4, Teweran SG2, Demon breeze, Solar frost, holiday resort and Moonbase9 (most of these routes are known though. I do not have many routes that people don't know of, mainly because a lot of my routes were copied and stolen by big players who then spread the word on, ending in a snowball affect)
Accepted as Priate!

Marcuzssss_Sw

Tribute
Reaction score
I applied a few Days ago and haven´t been answered. so please can you check. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci