• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stuck on FINISHING?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaydenPerry

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, whenever I start a SG game, and the last person wins, they get teleported to some random place just outside the lobby and can't move. They are then technically 'in-game' and on the signs in the lobby, all the dead people are highlighted grey where the winner is black and it says "FINISHING" but stays there for ages. (Btw, for some reason there isn't a deathmatch)

When I do /sg disable 1, it crashes the server. It's a bit weird cause the server prompt is till up but nobody can connect and entering any commands in the prompt never activate, so you can't do /stop. Also, if you go back to the lobby in any way, the signs remain the same.

Another thing, if you disable the game before actually going in, the server then says "RESETTING" on the sign and you can't enter till you do /enable ofc. Also, it stays at 0%.

I have the latest version 4.0 so the restarting bug shouldn't be there... Everything else works fine...

P.S. when you go back to the lobby after a game and after you get stuck in this new 'arena' , you can't enter that game until the server has been restarted, and the map never resets for some reason. That's why I have to disable the arena, go into it in creative mode, place all the leaf blocks that I broke while testing and then go back to the lobby and enable it. This works fine, it's just everything after the game that doesn't work...

Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci