• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stupidest suggestion ever. (MCSG Purge)

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
The only problem is that someone could record that one day and put in ban evidence for a ton of people a week or two later, those people would be screwed.
Theres a date and time on the right of your screen for a reason though.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
You guys should be ashamed at having an idea like this and supporting it... without a TRAILER!!!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't really see any harm in this, as long as they disable the leaderboards.

But I also don't really see a point in doing it, kinda seems like it will be a day for all the regular hackers to go around massacring everyone without having the worry of being banned.

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't really see any harm in this, as long as they disable the leaderboards.

But I also don't really see a point in doing it, kinda seems like it will be a day for all the regular hackers to go around massacring everyone without having the worry of being banned.
Hacking is fun when your doing without worrying about getting caught. It would be mostly for clans to joke round and stuff. Have you ever seen someone have intense hacks like derp? It's pretty funny xD

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
I Want It. Not to used hacked clients just to observe more leafy green tea type people.

PikachuPals

Career
Reaction score
or we could have 10 separate servers in which hacks is allowed so hackers will go there instead of going into the ones we play on.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
I think instead of using hacked clients, it would be better if everyone got permanent speed, jump boost, strength, fire resistance, regeneration, and water breathing. That would be nice. People could still feel OP without having to 'drug themselves'.

Still, I see many flaws in my idea, and I find your one quite stupid too. As a joke, this is nice. But I'd NEVER want it to be implemented.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci