• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sugar Rush Island

Is this a good map so far?

• Yes

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No (explain..?)

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I would like to announce my team's map which is currently in progress.

The main idea of this map is made of candy and other sugary things involving the title. A lot of people are attempting to make a Candy Land map, we are hoping to succeed that but in a different fashion.
We have taken Breeze Island and incorporated the theme onto there.
Please take a moment to see the progress of the map below:

The candy cane parkour tower.

[/IMG]

The secret tunnels leading from the bottom pit at the Cornucopia in case you fall down accidentally (you take 5 hearts of damage so be careful!)

The Ginger Bread house at the top of the vanilla ice cream mountain

The Cornucopia which can be a cupcake. If you look at it from a birds eye view, it looks like a sprinkle doughnut.

Lastly just another shot but with me in top (which would be where the spectators spawn)

Hope you guys enjoy the map. Stay tuned for the final thread and maybe a cinematic of the finished product! Comment your opinions/thoughts.

*I asked for static_nightmare's permission
*I'm not trying to copy anyone

-Team Expansive

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Keep in mind there is already a candy themed breeze island being submitted but I like it

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
Keep in mind there is already a candy themed breeze island being submitted but I like it
I know but im still going to submit it just to see the outcome. We've been working very hard on it and changing a lot from regular Breeze to make others not be bored.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Instead of reminding me of "Breeze Island", it reminded me of "Breeze Island". Better than Breeze right? ;)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I would like to announce my team's map which is currently in progress.

We have taken Breeze Island and incorporated the theme onto there.
I'm really sorry, but a majority of the MCSG forum community would not be content with more remakes, especially of Breeze Island.

You did a really good job, and you're amazingly talented, but please no more of these types of remakes.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
It's a good map, but MCSG is not accepting remakes of maps at this time. I like the idea, though.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Not bad but I don't like the way the wool looks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci