• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestion for an a Anti-Hacker Rank on MCSG Servers?

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I reported over 20 players for hacking and all of them got banned.(I hope so)
There is a lot of more players that are still hacking and they did not get banned.
I was thinking if an owner would made a rank out of it. (Anti-Hacker Rank or something similar to this name)
This may sound something similar to moderator.
So to make better protection from hackers there would be special people with this rank to record people for hacking.(With some special permissions and all those stuff)
I heard a lot of people saying in hub that [Username] is hacking?
But i would never be able to find in what exact server that hacker is currently playing maybe this rank will have a special command for doing that.
Example:/show [Username]
Player [Username] is currently playing at eu34.mcsg.in
Maybe people realize we are not joking and they finally stop hacking?
Maybe they will be scared to hack when they see that we have a big community?
Maybe they will finally learn to respect each other and play fair?

This is just a suggestion.
Anyone having any extra ideas please post them below. :D

Zana

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, I think you would like a rank?.... but as RC said, more moderators would be needed

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I honestly think its a pretty good idea

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is no "rank" necessary for this. Also we have lots of moderators.

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really think it's necessary, we should probably just get more Mods instead of going through the hassle of creating an entirely new rank, when MCSG already has so many.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I don't think this would be good. It was already suggested too, and locked.

MCSG_pro011

Diamond
Reaction score
This "Anti-Hacker Rank" sounds a lot like the Jr. Mod idea. Honestly, all the time used for creating this rank, and applying it to MCSG could be used to hire more moderators. It's good that you've been reporting so many players, but I feel like the only reason you're doing this is for a reward? Reporting a hacker/abuser is an optional choice. You shouldn't be doing it for a reward, but to just help MCSG out. I know, we know, there's a lot of hackers out there, we do try our best as a community to stop any person who could be blocking the future of MCSG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci