• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestion: Grace Period/Invincibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximo1098

Spectator
Reaction score
well i was just saying that because my computer always lags and i get killed :(.

Maximo1098

Spectator
Reaction score
and i get on and it says i am a Tribute and i have only played like 1 out of 50 times

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
and i get on and it says i am a Tribute and i have only played like 1 out of 50 times
I don't think you understand how the system works. If you join the game while it's in the lobby (currently there is no lobby, but you should get what I mean) you get to play. If you join when a game has already started, you are a spectator until the end of that game when the server resets and you have a chance to play the games.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lets all put it this way. Its YOUR choice to go for the cornicopia at all and dying by the hands of other tributes may be a consiquence of doing so. Theres always next time :p

P.S. This has been suggested MANY times before but will not be implimented

Haller12345

Spectator
Reaction score
because if I press on the surver, it only comes up with the people who are playing. it doesn't give me the opption to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci