• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions - Editing Software

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was thinking of starting a YouTube channel (I previously had one but I had to stop using that account for reasons I won't disclose), but I need a solid editing program. I currently don't have one, so I was wondering if you guys could recommend one to me.

My price range is 50 dollars or below. If you have a very high quality program to suggest that is slightly over $50 USD, I will consider it. I know many of you have YouTube channels out there, so just letting me know what you use would be perfectly fine :).
Thanks,
masond123

Last edited:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I use Fraps and Sometimes Camtasia Recorder. To put my video together I use Camtasia Studio.
Fraps would be the best but do know that it creates HUGE files.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh my god.... my mind must have been in a different place when I wrote this... I meant editing software o_O

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Oh my god.... my mind must have been in a different place when I wrote this... I meant editing software o_O
Haha...well I use Camtasia Studio, but that's $300. :p Use Windows Movie Maker or iMovie. Yolo

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, you don't really need anything fancy in my opinion, but it all depends what you would be doing on your channel...

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
A good suggestion would be the Sony "Movie Studio 13" set of programs. There are three different types: Regular, Platinum and Suite. Prices range from $49.99 to $139.95 ($49.99 for the baseline and the latter for the suite). They aren't as complex as Sony Vegas, but they still get the job done.
You can find more information here.

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
Sony Vegas seems good from my minimal experience of using it.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Sony Vegas seems good from my minimal experience of using it.
Sony Vegas is quite outside of his price range of around $50.00 USD, which is why I suggested the inferior product. There are other...less "legal" ways of getting it, though :p

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
Sony Vegas is quite outside of his price range of around $50.00 USD, which is why I suggested the inferior product. There are other...less "legal" ways of getting it, though :p
I wasn't aware of the price of the software. Also, I didn't pirate it. My mate bought it for me awhile ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci