• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions (for combat etc.)

Agree?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidera

Survivor
Reaction score
Ha, people think you're hacking (cheating) every time you get a kill. I could probably see how someone could get away more with cheating if one could just say "it's enchanted" or something. But I usually only see people use X-Ray and Turbo-mouse's so I don't know. Thanks for the reply.
I can see how this would be a problem but if it was set up so that if you have mods installed you can't get on the server (I suggested this in another post) you could have enchanted stuff with no worries. I do think enchantments/potions could be cool but only if you could be certain nobody was cheating or it could extremely overpower some people who are not playing the game fairly! But, there are potion racks etc. in the map so it would be awesome if they could be used :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There are some mods like Shaders and Optifine that should be allowed though, because they are purely for aid purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci