• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions for /disguise.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
From Assassin's Creed?

Also, perhaps there could be a database of skins of popular YouTubers, players, and overall generic skins such as animals, people in suits, headphones, etc. and then also a customizing system, where it takes a separate face/head, headgear/hat, clothing, etc. and matches it randomly.

Cannot be tabbed - That'd be good, but when you're trying to check their stats it could be confusing.
The other two I really agree with as well. It's annoying when people see you left, and the usernames are super easy to tell who's disguised, very often. Sometimes people get lucky and end up with decent ones, but they always have numbers which is a bit... err.. well, I think it would be good if they sometimes didn't have numbers, or maybe more/less.
That is why some people disguise, so they CAN NOT be tabbed, so they won’t be targeted!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
That is why some people disguise, so they CAN NOT be tabbed, so they won’t be targeted!
It goes hand-in-hand with the leaving message. If people see someone leave and then a random name join, there'll be a few people, such as those who are aware how the disguise system works, who know who it is. But then again, I suppose they could always type in the name :/ unless they forget.

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
I have to say all of these would be awesome but i think if they could've they would've already of added this before. Maybe some complications with minecraft.net stuff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci