• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions From The Community!

Suggestions!

• Clan Events

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • More Community Events

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • New Gamemodes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Commands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Community is the best place too get ideas!

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
we listen to your suggestions and your feedback.
You listen, but do nothing about it :). I've been on this server for nearly 4 years and I would know a lot more than you. It took over 6 months to fix a little fns bug. They add pointless gamemodes that no one plays, the game is still full of glitches, the anti-cheat is supposed to be great but literally does nothing and has taken months to make. Instead of "listening" to suggestions do something about it. Not like anyone cares anymore though since badlion is a much more popular server because they take notice of what the community wants and the devs/admins are active.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
You listen, but do nothing about it :). I've been on this server for nearly 4 years and I would know a lot more than you. It took over 6 months to fix a little fns bug. They add pointless gamemodes that no one plays, the game is still full of glitches, the anti-cheat is supposed to be great but literally does nothing and has taken months to make. Instead of "listening" to suggestions do something about it. Not like anyone cares anymore though since badlion is a much more popular server because they take notice of what the community wants and the devs/admins are active.
That's actually false, Badlion has much for issues than MCSG, for example the Lag, they can't fix their host connections. They listen to their community? They mute you without warning for nothing, you can be muted for 7 days for spamming, that's way too long just for such a little thing. There's way more issues over their than here. At least be happy here you get offences, over their they don't have that kind of thing.

I've been on this server since May 2012, I've pretty sure I know more information and more issues and bugs that have been on the server over the past couple years. They didn't add pointless game modes because people play them, if they were "pointless" we wouldn't of added them, also I enjoy them a lot when I play with my friends :). The anti-cheat is being added soon, so you can't be patient, that's your one issue. Also the Flint and Steel bug was fixed and fixed than it recently came back, so they fixed it, I have nothing to say about the time it took them to fix it, because they are human too. They have lives that they deal with and control, it may be their job but I think they could have some important issues in IRL as well :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci