• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions/Opinion

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
The fact that after I die I have to walk all the way back to the arena. It's really monatanous and not to mention you aren't pre-equipped with armour. It preys on your lack of attention for details so when I enter the arena again I forget that I need to equip my amour and get brutally murdered. Then I have to walk all the way back. Those two problems is what greatly turns Kit PvP into Kit Walk and Equip or Die PVP.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Not going to say mine, but remember, it's still in beta :)

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm hoping that more kits will be added to the game, for example:
Gear: Iron armour and iron sword, bow and limited arrows
Archer: Bow power 1, unlimited arrows, wood sword and chain armour
Fisherman: Fishing rod, stone sword, chain armour
Fireman: Flint and steelx4, and medium quality weapons and armour

Also, some donor kits could be added, but not to make donors op. I was thinking that maybe the kits could just be a bit more fun, such as diamond armour and a wood or gold sword, or a diamond sword and leather armour.

Those are just some brief ideas I quickly came up with. I know that the kitpvp is still in beta, but hopefully more kits will be integrated into the game next year to make gameplay more interesting and fun :D
The fact that after I die I have to walk all the way back to the arena. It's really monatanous and not to mention you aren't pre-equipped with armour. It preys on your lack of attention for details so when I enter the arena again I forget that I need to equip my amour and get brutally murdered. Then I have to walk all the way back. Those two problems is what greatly turns Kit PvP into Kit Walk and Equip or Die PVP.
You know you can use the signs as quick warps right? But I do agree about the equipping armour thing. Will be fixed soon though I hope :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci