• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions/Opinion

Goldenpig101

Survivor
Reaction score
There should be a no teaming rule for kitPVP since it is FFA and it doesn't show your PVP skills.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
The fact that after I die I have to walk all the way back to the arena. It's really monatanous and not to mention you aren't pre-equipped with armour. It preys on your lack of attention for details so when I enter the arena again I forget that I need to equip my amour and get brutally murdered. Then I have to walk all the way back. Those two problems is what greatly turns Kit PvP into Kit Walk and Equip or Die PVP.
./warp arena1a or /warp arena2a (changing the letter changes which spot you warp in that arena )

__DarkVoid__

Diamond
Reaction score
I also love the idea of KitPvP. We need to add more kits and I'm sure they will come in time. I suggest a PvP 1v1 style mode, sort of like MCSwish I guess but in MCGamer. Maybe add some sort of betting system? Bet on who will win a 1v1 fight? I don't know, sounds a bit far fetched I guess :p

Well thats my input, __DarkVoid__ out

Edit: Donor kits PLEASE!

Edit: Make it endless, I don't like having to walk to the warp zone every single time and put on my armor all over again :(

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
Killstreak bonuses and a regen system is what id like (I don't mean you get full after a fight. I mean you kill someone and you get a slight regen effect, just to make it so people can't clean up on you.) Also, there's literally no point in the porkchops, give them something. anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci