• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions to the forums #2

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I noticed that the general support section is sort of unorganized.
I think that it would be good to create a separate section for guides, where players that need a guide, will go on the forums, and find everything in the guide section.I think it would make the forums a little more neat, and easier to organize.
I also think there should be a section for people to introduce themselves.
Players who are new to the forums can create a thread explaining a little bit about them, and to let people know who they are.
Other people viewing the person's introduction thread, can learn about that person, and may want to be friends with them. I think this could be a neat little idea.
Also, maybe a "Bragging" section could be opened for people to post their maximum points, videos of soloing teams, giant bountys, things like that.
I recently found out that there is really only 1 forum rank you can get, which is "Well-known member."
On a server I am staff on, there are several different forums ranks. Such as:
New member (0-24posts)
Member (25-99posts)
Active Member (100-199posts)
Well-known Member (200-499posts)
Senior Member (500-999posts)
Star Member (1000-1999posts 100likes)
Ender Member (2000+posts 200+likes)
I think adding more forums ranks would be good because it would show how active, the player is, and it could also introduce more users to the forums, which is usually great!

I'm open to any feedback, so feel free to post below! C:

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
They recently cleared out the unnecessary guides and moved them into a thread with the links to all the guides. A guide section might be helpful, but I doubt very many new people would go to check it out.
I don't think it's completely necessary, but I don't mind doing it if other people want to see it.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Most times, people just skip over guides that are readily available to them at the top of the page and make a post about whatever anyways. I agree with squirrel, not necessary in the least bit, as those who actually need it will still probably not have the intuition to actually use it. Pretty much exactly what Squirrel said.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the staff is currently working on a master guide that should clean up the general support section. Therefore, I don't think a guide section is very necessary. If anything their should be a sub-section for guides. This would make more sense.

As to the introduce yourself section, I think this is a decent idea. New players could introduce themselves (Obviously) and get their name out into the community a little.

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the staff is currently working on a master guide that should clean up the general support section. Therefore, I don't think a guide section is very necessary. If anything their should be a sub-section for guides. This would make more sense.

As to the introduce yourself section, I think this is a decent idea. New players could introduce themselves (Obviously) and get their name out into the community a little.
Alright. Thank you for your feed back, and for notifying me about what the staff are doing with guides. c:

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
I added a little bit to my thread, so be sure to read it! =)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The introduction section sounds fine, but most people that are active in this community already know each other :p I guess it would be nice for the new people though, so I agree on that.
A bragging section would probably just cause hate and be filled with show-off threads. I personally wouldn't visit a section like that because it would be just annoying to me.

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
The introduction section sounds fine, but most people that are active in this community already know each other :p I guess it would be nice for the new people though, so I agree on that.
A bragging section would probably just cause hate and be filled with show-off threads. I personally wouldn't visit a section like that because it would be just annoying to me.
Alright. Thank you for posting your opinion.
I wouldn't think that people would get angry from threads bragging about something. I would be curious to see what their highest bounty/points, or how they did something unusual.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci