• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Suicide...It Is NOT the Answer!

Reaction score
Equalitee, you never fail to make touching threads and say nothing but inspirational advice!
Remember you were put into this world to live your life, not anyone else.
Now that you experienced the bad you can go on and help others and make the world a better place.

Endless love for you <33333333

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I must admit, I am very close to crying right now. Thanks for sharing your story Chris <3

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Oh my God, I'm shocked. This is an amazing thread . I'll always be there for you!!! You're such an amazing person!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can't begin to fathom what you and your brother must be going through. Sometimes we get lost, and must find our way back to whatever it was we strayed from. Stay strong, and you and your family will make it. <3

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, if you're ever having those thoughts again, you can DM me on Slack. I am always here.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
In general, I would like to thank you all for your kind support! :)
This is touching...I almost cried...also, what do you mean by "my parents were atacking us?"
In the past, there was mental and physical abuse. Nowadays, however, it is just mental abuse. I guess it is an improvement, not to say that any of it should be justified.
Thank you for sharing this story.

My brother always has suicide thoughts and he keeps saying that he is going to kill himself, I can't imagine a world without him and this makes me sad.
I myself am a very distant person with my friend AND family. I don't tell anyone anything.
I barely talk to my Dad because he gets mad quickly and he always yell at everyone. He yells at my Mom every night. Fortunately my Mom is a very strong person and doesn't really take it seriously what he tells her. My Dad is a loving person but he just has a struggle expressing his feelings so just gets mad and yells. I have a bad relationship with both my parents and I keep trying to fix it but I can't. I don't feel comfortable telling my friends or family anything. I just keep everything inside. When I get home from school I run to my room and stay in here the rest of the day.
I know this has nothing really to do with your story, but I just felt a little bit comfortable sharing my story and relationship with my family.

Regardless I still love my parents a lot. I'm lucky and fortunate to have two parents with high paying jobs and that they basically spoil me and my brother. Most of the times I think they to that to try and fix our relationships with them.
Thank you for sharing your story! Just know that I am here for you! All of you! :) <3

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Equalitee This was really depressing and deep! I may not have been in that exact position but once I almost committed suicide and I never told anyone. I would sit in bed night after night and would just have horrible thoughts of myself taking my knife, that is on the side of my bed, and you can imagine what I was thinking. As much as I tried I could not get rid of these thoughts of hurting myself and others. The reason was because I was having severe side-effects to a medication I was taking while I was deathly ill. I had many other side-effects and got really depressed, could not sleep, started failing classes in school, and almost made a very bad situation. I stopped taking the medicine and then had worse effects since I no longer had the medicine that was practically keeping me alive. I had to go to the hospital and now after that visit I was given another medicine, after I told the doctor I was having side-effects, Given I didn't tell him of the thought only the physical and depression. I have felt this to and I can say you are right, IT IS NOT THE ANSWER. If I were to have chosen that path I would not be here today. Thank you for this story it really speaks to me. If you ever need anyone to talk to I am here and I will talk. I have made many bad decisions and it has lead me horribly but now I am just working that extra little bit harder to improve my life and fix the mistakes I made.

MC_Scout

Spectator
Reaction score
Someone I watch on YouTube said it best:
"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."
Thats really the bottom line

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
You are an amazing person Chris, I am extremely lucky to be able to call you my friend and am so happy that I was able to be with you through this journey you have taken over the past two years.
You've helped me come to terms with things and accept things about myself and my life that I never thought I would be able to, and I cannot express how thankful I am for that.

I hope our friendship can last even longer than it already has, love you huntie :')
♥

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
You are an amazing person Chris, I am extremely lucky to be able to call you my friend and am so happy that I was able to be with you through this journey you have taken over the past two years.
You've helped me come to terms with things and accept things about myself and my life that I never thought I would be able to, and I cannot express how thankful I am for that.

I hope our friendship can last even longer than it already has, love you huntie :')
♥
I LOVE YOU JACOB! :) <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci