• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Summer Fun

Should this be added to MCSG?

• Yes

• No

• Needs More Work

Results are only viewable after voting.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
From what I can tell, there are no suitable areas for pvp. There are either poorly terraformed mountains or just water. Also, I have a hard time believing that is a 200 radius. It just looks so small.

A couple of suggestions:

1) Smooth out your terraforming. It looks really rough around the edges and appears very random.
2) Custom trees. In this day and age, default trees won't get a map accepted.
3) Cover up some of the water and replace it will semi-flat terrain so there will be some suitable pvp areas.
4) Make the builds seem less random, make sense, and follow some sort of theme. Some of the builds in the screenshots make no sense.

I think this map has potential; there are just a bunch of flawed areas that need to be addressed. Hope I helped.

SoloSGProsu_TR

Experienced
Reaction score
You guys did a good job. But in my opinion, it could be better. But anyways, GG.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
From what I can tell, there are no suitable areas for pvp. There are either poorly terraformed mountains or just water. Also, I have a hard time believing that is a 200 radius. It just looks so small.

A couple of suggestions:

1) Smooth out your terraforming. It looks really rough around the edges and appears very random.
2) Custom trees. In this day and age, default trees won't get a map accepted.
3) Cover up some of the water and replace it will semi-flat terrain so there will be some suitable pvp areas.
4) Make the builds seem less random, make sense, and follow some sort of theme. Some of the builds in the screenshots make no sense.

I think this map has potential; there are just a bunch of flawed areas that need to be addressed. Hope I helped.
That's pretty much what I was going to say.

We're not trying to be mean, it's just constructive criticism.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Is it just me or is there a giant worldedited dirt cylinder randomly in the sky?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci